Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
O ****, I just remembered today is our 26th anniversary....Time sure fly's

I spent to much there, but that always happens there. Question is where do I keep it now?????

Dang, now I cant check it out......:wtf:
I sent it to trash. Someone gave me a red X because of my decision, and you know how I don't like those! I can clean it up later when I have time. Meanwhile, I have Mopar parts to check out. To Jeff's I go. Pics to follow.

Good call Bossman, it was deteriorating at a high rate of speed. Those two have some history! It was getting totally unraveled!
Missed out again...ugh. That's what happens Mitch when we're not just sitting at the computer all day. :lol:

if you guys were making fiberglass body panels, which type of fiberglass cloth would you use, the woven or the chopped strand?

if you guys were making fiberglass body panels, which type of fiberglass cloth would you use, the woven or the chopped strand?
WOVEN!!! Chopped is less but no where near as strong....I have some nice fiberglass mat from NASA!! For real....

WOVEN!!! Chopped is less but no where near as strong....I have some nice fiberglass mat from NASA!! For real....
yeah I can get a roll of woven off amazon, 17 inches wide, 164 FEET long. for 35 bucks shipped. Chopped is 64.95 but i get 50 inch wide by 360FT!!!! I don't think I need quite that much and i need this to be strong.

Just had to buy a new keyboard for my Surface Pro 6, Just cause the "M" quit working properly......Just came in...There goes another huna....:mob:

yeah I can get a roll of woven off amazon, 17 inches wide, 164 FEET long. for 35 bucks shipped. Chopped is 64.95 but i get 50 inch wide by 360FT!!!! I don't think I need quite that much and i need this to be strong.
You can use steel panels as forms......

Just had to buy a new keyboard for my Surface Pro 6, Just cause the "M" quit working properly......Just came in...There goes another huna....:mob:

Why buy a new keyboard just for an "m"??? Just use an "r" and an "n" right next to each other to make an "m".... :rolleyes:

rn....:D

Hey, Chris, how flexible are you on receiving the engine from Wolfie? .....

completely flexible.

Chris is very flexible...

Problem 02.jpg

The other white meat rally depend where you start I guess. Pork is a no go, trout is ok, blue fish run like hell!@!

-
Back