Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We are definitely dry up here. I have never seen the corn in the fields so bad, need to take a pic, hard to describe. Going to raise feed prices around here for sure.

Not to mention all the flattened crops. Now stuff up here is not getting harvested at the right time. Canola will probably go from a bumper crop to 50% shelled out. Just touch the plant and seeds are falling.

Good Morning Folks. Got some shelving up in the garage last night and a bunch of stuff put away (i.e. just not on floor, no real organization unfortunately). I do now have room to pull the trans out of the Demon to change the leaking front seal. If ambishous, then the center section will get swapped out too. Electrician coming over this evening to quote changing from (2) 100 Amp services from Duplex to (1) 200A single main breaker box. Will be nice to have 1 new breaker box, 1 meter, and 1 house number to finish the conversion back to single family (me) home.

Morning all...spent most of yesterday cleaning and waxing the Barracuda.
Cheryl and I, are meeting John @Sublime one and his bride, for a big MOPAR show in Sioux Falls, SD Sunday.
I'm sure even with close supervision we will manage to have some good ahh, hmmm, conversation, that's it good conversation...haha!!

Last edited:
We are definitely dry up here. I have never seen the corn in the fields so bad, need to take a pic, hard to describe. Going to raise feed prices around here for sure.
so what was the story with those blades you was seeing if anyone was interested in?

1fc8ce69e0bea3f870dc103b18f7547c-gif.996815
No image. Morning guys.

Last edited:
I sent it to trash. Someone gave me a red X because of my decision, and you know how I don't like those! I can clean it up later when I have time. Meanwhile, I have Mopar parts to check out. To Jeff's I go. Pics to follow.

Mike getting a red X....

Anger mgmt.jpg

I need to check the electric recept out back. Think it took on some water from the monsoon last night. I have a GFI in the bathroom downstairs that covers both bathrooms and outside outlets and it won't reset...

Dang I didn't take a photo of it but Jeff has a Chrysler Conqueror III speed boat. It looks like this, needs restored but has a 340 under the cover. Chrysler gauges and a 70's woodgrain steering wheel. All Mopar stuff.

26850847_10215885396073762_4038214756566833153_o.jpg

1974-Chrysler-Conqueror-SIII-Super-Bee.jpg

This is what the engine looks like.

View attachment 1715589029
I was a go fast boat guy. Had a Wellcraft 23 Nova with a SBC. Of course I couldn't leave that alone. Made it a 383CI Stroker @ 485HP, with straight through transom exhaust. It was a BEAST. Deep hull boat, took the water well, and would do almost 60MPH on the water.....
IMG_20200327_175309.jpg

-
Back