Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
113 million payout from Apple because they purposely slowed down their I phones as they got older. Huh, planned obsolescence.
(hey, I spelled that correctly) LOL

Whoever thought it was a good idea to fill new cars with 10mm bolts everywhere is evil. Like satan himself, evil.

4, 10 mm headed bolt, 3.5 inches long, holding the a/c compressor on. Corroded and need BIG TIME torque to break. Well, I don't have a 1/2 drive socket that goes as small as 10mm

All the 10 mm wrenches are shorty sized.

Ugh. Then I finally get my hand between the fan assembly and a/c compressor (front wheel drive car) to find out someone rounded the bolt head of the hardest one to get to.

New cars and 10mm bolt heads. Evil i tell you, evil

They do make a 10 mm socket for 1/2" drive... :realcrazy:

You need to get a real set of tools... (Slacker...) :poke:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/CRAFTSMAN-...n83yFWg0BMU6B0nUpoxoCK7EQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

It's Thunderbird Thursday!

thunderbirdthursII.jpg

Good morning :D

I have a set of snap on 1/2 8mm-38 Bought it years ago best thing I have bought, still use it all the time.

I have a set of snap on 1/2 8mm-38 Bought it years ago best thing I have bought, still use it all the time.

Yeah, Rani needs to step it up on her tools...

She'll never make Jedi Mechanic status with the skeleton kit she has now.... :poke: :lol:

What? no 1/2" drive 10mm @ Wal Mart? :poke::poke::rofl:

I was tool shoppin' at the local Proto dealer long ago. Come upon a 3/4 x 1/2 drive adapter. That would be very handy I thinks. Lots of BIG fasteners on rock farms and usually a substantial hike or climb away from the tool box. Take the 3/4 ratchet and adapter when I know 3/4 drive will be necessary. Salesman looks at is as he rings me up, " I want you to take note of the little warning there on the adapter." "This tool is not warrantied by Proto Tools" it says. He tells me "That is the only tool Proto does not warranty in their catalog." Okay, that means use common sense and NEVER loan it to the Rockheads :lol:

This is a great story for all of us animal owners...

The dog slipped away and disappeared for almost a year before it was found....
It survived in the wild and wouldn't come up to anybody... They were able to track it through sightings and then a local shelter set a live trap to catch it... They have a video of the owner and dog when they first see each other again...

WATCH: Dog missing for nearly a year in woods finally reunited with owner

Last edited:
113 million payout from Apple because they purposely slowed down their I phones as they got older. Huh, planned obsolescence.
(hey, I spelled that correctly) LOL
I noticed that right after an update,a week later it bricked.
So, who gets the 113 million? Works out to about $1 per phone..

I was tool shoppin' at the local Proto dealer long ago. Come upon a 3/4 x 1/2 drive adapter. That would be very handy I thinks. Lots of BIG fasteners on rock farms and usually a substantial hike or climb away from the tool box. Take the 3/4 ratchet and adapter when I know 3/4 drive will be necessary. Salesman looks at is as he rings me up, " I want you to take note of the little warning there on the adapter." "This tool is not warrantied by Proto Tools" it says. He tells me "That is the only tool Proto does not warranty in their catalog." Okay, that means use common sense and NEVER loan it to the Rockheads :lol:
I have one too. Its snapped onto my ingersoll 3/4 drive impact. Used primarily to remove exhaust manifold to pipe nuts. 15mm deep impact. 90% succes rate.

-
Back