Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Someone just ruined the page..
Day for that matter.

Ruin Day.jpg

Today will be fun, had a high $$$ distributor sent to me for a rebuild, tracking shows it was delivered Monday. I did get 5 boxes Monday and it was not there. Called the postmaster and she said it was delivered. Have to go down there today and get this figured out. I hope the guy put insurance on it.

Today will be fun, had a high $$$ distributor sent to me for a rebuild, tracking shows it was delivered Monday. I did get 5 boxes Monday and it was not there. Called the postmaster and she said it was delivered. Have to go down there today and get this figured out. I hope the guy put insurance on it.
Gulp

First time that happened. Of course its a member here also.
Go figure.
If owner had taken a photo of package,it might help in a situation like this. Although its not your fault, i bet it really bugs you.

Go figure.
If owner had taken a photo of package,it might help in a situation like this. Although its not your fault, i bet it really bugs you.
It does a Xmas gift for his dad. I have one here but the tag is trashed can get one made if it has to go that way. Going to give it a day more before I get it made up.

It does a Xmas gift for his dad. I have one here but the tag is trashed can get one made if it has to go that way. Going to give it a day more before I get it made up.
I’d still ask the mail lady very nicely to double check her truck

Morning Coffeeshop crew. I better get busy brewing or the wifee won't have coffee for work.

Progress yesterday. Gotta wait till I back the car out to get the passenger seat in. No room, as you see
PXL_20201117_202522350.jpg
PXL_20201118_194029479.jpg
PXL_20201118_213428620.jpg
PXL_20201119_132204761.jpg
PXL_20201118_222647651.jpg

Oops, wrongful death lawsuit at our Tyson plant from a Covid death.

Oops, wrongful death lawsuit at our Tyson plant from a Covid death.
I’m surprised there’s not been more of these. But I don’t think they should be allowed to sue. Not when it can’t be proven 100 percent that is where someone came in contact with it.

-
Back