Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Probably a cool sound and excellent cruising. Little tame for my taste
:lol:
I do not want another Race car. Just a powerful street/ hwy cruiser. I Want to use the thing...Maybe even drive it to Carlisle....I have a small aluminum trailer that would be perfect for a long trip....to bring "stuff"....:lol:

I do not want another Race car. Just a powerful street/ hwy cruiser. I Want to use the thing...Maybe even drive it to Carlisle....I have a small aluminum trailer that would be perfect for a long trip....to bring "stuff"....:lol:
Depending on your rear gear that would probably be a mean little street bruiser and with the GV a freeway dream cruiser. But I’m no expert, I would definitely give them a call.

Depending on your rear gear that would probably be a mean little street bruiser and with the GV a freeway dream cruiser. But I’m no expert, I would definitely give them a call.
3.55 gears....Trans has the low ratio 1st sun gear.

Planning on AC, Cruise, GV, 408. Sanderson headers, air gap intake, Holley...MSD, Will be nice IMO. Car is already nice......

More junk hauled away.shop is getting bigger by the minute. Think 14 foot lean-to addition on the west side will be just right. Project will fit right in. Unless there is a change in career. Could happen.

240436_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=BFZuQGY0_64AX-tJIHq&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Whut's up yall? Karl are you tryin to pitch Rhoads lifters AGAIN? lol

I run them in all of my engines... It's like having an adjustable cam...

I know. I just like messin with you about um. I actually wanna try the Z-Max in something, but I'm not running a radical enough cam in anything.

-
Back