Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And just when you think your family could not up the ante on redneck, our boy decides he is going to try his hand at a European mount this year. You cannot make this stuff up.

5CCC15C9-4738-4EA8-86D9-541B988885AD.jpeg

Agreed! He has every door and window open. Wife says his thinking is genetic and not from her side........Can’t be true? I would never try anything like that!
Oh crap, she's not giving him any kind of credit there...:rofl:

Still got the crud, but feeling better. The fever is gone, just a light cough and still stuffed up.
I finally feel like eating for the first time in a few days and she thought chicken and veggies sounded good.
She was tactfully vetoed using the I'm still feeling like chit card. The sick one yields power here!!:thumbsup:
We're having French toast and scrambled eggs.

And just when you think your family could not up the ante on redneck, our boy decides he is going to try his hand at a European mount this year. You cannot make this stuff up.

View attachment 1715640533
My son brought this one home from the butcher shop. Had it in the flowerbed for a long time for the critters to pick at. Sent me this pic a few weekd ago after he pressure washed it.

EF9EC409-E890-407F-A963-1C21B9AD160F.jpeg

The ex and her husband have a ranch an hour south of me, (large farm where I come from) and lease some land for high roller Cabela management people. Here is one taken a couple years ago.

IMG_2199.JPG

-
Back