Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, quest for a vacuum tee. I go off on a hunt and everything i find goes in a bin. Bottom of one drawer..yup, im a hoarder!
B275342F-6F8B-45FB-BDA0-6E6DA859ABE2.jpeg

Slow this morning..... Whatzup?????? For all you non back readers, I finely decided/ordered the cam for the 408. @Ddaddy helped me decide....And everyone's opinion mattered as well.........:thumbsup:

Morning everyone, eye exam this morning, have me waiting outside till they call me in. Good thing I have some coffee.

Good morning all.
Got below freezing here last night. Looks like today and tomorrow will be long for me. I have to be at the transportation center in Houma, La for 0800 Wednesday to head for the Heliport. You have to sit in the parking lot till they call you for you flight which may be all day. Boat is offshore so it will be back to nights.
So if you are just heading out now, you are home for Christmas?

Last edited:
Hey Mitch, how did your GTS roll out go? :thumbsup:
Great. Drove it around the neighborhood on Sunday, and a customer of mine that does Pro Videos came by and took some stills of it on the cul de sac...Still picking away at little things. A pillar covers, sunvisors, front door panels. Still waiting on new door sill plates...Car has generated quite a bit of interest so far in 3 days....:thumbsup:

Great. Drove it around the neighborhood on Sunday, and a customer of mine that does Pro Videos came by and took some stills of it on the cul de sac...Still picking away at little things. A pillar covers, sunvisors, front door panels. Still waiting on new door sill plates...Car has generated quite a bit of interest so far in 3 days....:thumbsup:
It is a real nice car. AND rare as well.......:thumbsup:

Maybe I should have picked "
TokeII.gif
Tuesday" YouTube has decided i'm going to listen to The Doobie Brothers Captain and Me full album this morning. :lol: God bless YouTube :lol:

Morning Again! Man fell asleep again guess I needed it. Dam dog has to stop wanting to P at 0230!

Had to step away from my safety meeting, they are beating "Telematics" to death. We all now have them, big brother is watching and today they start doing audibles.

-
Back