Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice

20201130_211515.jpg

Good Morning!! Looks like this group needs a re-start this morning??
Coffee is ON!!

Another Fargo day today. Gas gauge wiring.. Then lights. Think i have a plan for brake light warning lamp too.

My neck is still hurting... This chiropractor that I saw yesterday wants 5 more appointments... I can't afford that... :BangHead:

I have another one quote a more reasonable price, but not sure if I should wait a day or two and try him or continue with the one I saw yesterday...

Good morning all.
Got below freezing here last night. Looks like today and tomorrow will be long for me. I have to be at the transportation center in Houma, La for 0800 Wednesday to head for the Heliport. You have to sit in the parking lot till they call you for you flight which may be all day. Boat is offshore so it will be back to nights.

My neck is still hurting... This chiropractor that I saw yesterday wants 5 more appointments... I can't afford that... :BangHead:

I have another one quote a more reasonable price, but not sure if I should wait a day or two and try him or continue with the one I saw yesterday...
Give it a few days to a week. Take long hot showers with a shower massage if you have one. You can use Icy Hot to help it out. It may not be as far out of adjustment as it is a muscle issue like a spasm. We have a rice sock that helps. It is an old sock full of rice and we heat it in the microwave for a min. You can wrap it around your neck and it feels so good. Ibuprofen or Tylenol. You can always get back into the chiro as needed. THey may be able to do a muscular stimulation (E-stim) to loosen the muscles. I have a battery powered one that I use from time to time.

e-stim.jpg

Good morning all.
Got below freezing here last night. Looks like today and tomorrow will be long for me. I have to be at the transportation center in Houma, La for 0800 Wednesday to head for the Heliport. You have to sit in the parking lot till they call you for you flight which may be all day. Boat is offshore so it will be back to nights.

That's some crazy stuff/shifts you do there, be safe!

-
Back