Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Instrument voltage regulator, housing is ign voltage. I want to insulate it. Hope it doesent overheat. Used tire bead sealer, it dries like a coat of rubber...

3B1A2556-8D1F-4B55-9F69-9BED8A3325F0.jpeg

Things are moving forward, the gas gauge maybe works. Just have to get sender wire and ground connected.

Things are moving forward, the gas gauge maybe works. Just have to get sender wire and ground connected.
There is all this talk about how aftermarket Mopar fuel senders either dont work, or are inaccurate. Tank was removed from the GTS for trunk floor. So before I re installed it last week, I pulled the sender out, since it also was not working correctly. I OHM'ed it an got erratic readings, which is what I expected. So I removed the cover where the sending portion is. I discovered that the Chinese made part was not assembled correctly. The tension on the arm that rides the internal board was not always making contact. Slight bend/adjustment on the foot that rides the board, re assemble, and OHM check...All ok now. Empty 75 ohms, half full 45 ohms, full 0 ohms. I even added a ground wire from the sender to the frame to insure good ground. Added 3 gallons of fuel, and gauges is now correct...:thumbsup:

This is awesome!! i got gas!
But only 15” of vacuum at idle. Didnt check voltage though. I will assume it works as ammeter went to about 30 or 40 right after i started it. Heater next.

216F89DD-567E-402B-BFEC-23B19F3EBD2B.jpeg

Well, I was going to paint new engine Chrysler green, BUT the car is Sublime. Black or orange? Or the green. ? Opinions?

I was all ready to paint mine blue when Mitch convinced me that I should go with black. Something about dissipating heat. Not to mention keeping with the yellow/black in the car itself.

I was all ready to paint mine blue when Mitch convinced me that I should go with black. Something about dissipating heat. Not to mention keeping with the yellow/black in the car itself.
If it was an original car, then factory color. Other than that, go for what fits.....

So i got off track again:BangHead:
Lol!
Amp is only 600 watts.
E7758163-A61F-4038-B452-C0726013E8C8.jpeg

Im 20 some odd feet away and bt still works. Im happy with that for sure.

-
Back