Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IT'S A SCAM. You will find the same one listed ina lot of different towns. IF it says dealership it is a scam.

Pretty convincing with thier own support department. But its not Ebay
Screenshot_20201202-180133.png
Screenshot_20201202-180143.png

It is listed here in Ephrata, PA Winchester VA and 3 other places. See dealership under the #...He she puts it on every scam. And on Face book Marketplace he has sever from boats to tractors all at an unbelievable low price

The trailer?
Yup, a scam.

a few years ago there were two tractors for sale, one JD and one Kubota m. Both scut’s.
Price was too good to be true. I knew better, looked into them, yup.scam. I proceeded to report both ads daily for a few months.

Well all of his ads has been removed. Good Job Stephen. I report him all the time. I am glad you didn't send money

Yup, a scam.

a few years ago there were two tractors for sale, one JD and one Kubota m. Both scut’s.
Price was too good to be true. I knew better, looked into them, yup.scam. I proceeded to report both ads daily for a few months.
Years ago, I was selling my Charger. Had a guy call me, legit sounding dude. Claimed to be from Toronto. Said he was a long haul trucker and wanted to buy my charger. But said it’s be a month before he could come get it. Said he’d mail me a certified check for the full amount.
Get the check in and it’s for 9,000. 6,000 dollars OVER my asking price of 3k. So I called him. Guy goes, oh well my brother is going to be picking it up, but he needed the cash and instead of writing two checks, he wrote it all to me and that when he comes, to just give his brother the other 6k. Cash.

needless to say, I never cashed that check, turned it into my local police department. Come to find out it was part of large nationwide scam someone was doing. The checks were legit, they’d go to Bank of America they’d have the money in the accounts, get the checks mail said checks, and then yank the funds. Unsuspecting people would cash the checks, take the extra money, hand it to the pick up guy, along with whatever vehicle and title. Then the checks would bounce, they’d be out all that money, and their rides

Well all of his ads has been removed. Good Job Stephen. I report him all the time. I am glad you didn't send money
I did. I just killed his ability to collect it. Wanted a Vanilla One Visa card. It has a processing period before the funds are active. I shut it down and placed a pin on the cards. They can call and say they are me but without the pin they can't do anything.

I did. I just killed his ability to collect it. Wanted a Vanilla One Visa card. It has a processing period before the funds are active. I shut it down and placed a pin on the cards. They can call and say they are me but without the pin they can't do anything.
Yeah that would have struck a red flag with me instantly. Good catch

So how do you get your money back from the card

I will spend it to pay a bill or buy materials for the house. Call them give them the pin and total and there you go.

Pretty sure I saw someone getting busted for thieving in Homely Depot today. As I am walking in, two guys talking with a cart between them with a bunch of Dewalt tools in. Caught the end of sentence something about paying from guy I quickly figured out was blocking exit. Other guy mumbles something. Pretty sure he was trying to BS his way out of it, but first guy says. “Well it doesn’t work that way. Im going to have to ask you to come back inside” ...

That’s great news!

i got a message today from a friend/ customer. Looks like he had some sort of procedure on both legs about 3 weeks ago he was going in to get checked out, doc said it was gout.
Guy weighs 180 lbs and is an active drywaller/ taper.
Dunno.

sent him a video of my progress today,made his day.

That’s great news!

i got a message today from a friend/ customer. Looks like he had some sort of procedure on both legs about 3 weeks ago he was going in to get checked out, doc said it was gout.
Guy weighs 180 lbs and is an active drywaller/ taper.
Dunno.

sent him a video of my progress today,made his day.

A co-worker dealt with gout for as long as I worked with him. All sorts of lifestyle changes involved, with some relief, but when it flared up he was a terror.

Then he says you should never cut corners when it comes to chamferring:lol:

Told the neighbor I was going to have a survey done, long story but his wife flipped out, more later.

-
Back