Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Evening all, mid 20s and windy today. Sucked out in the patch. Sitting here next to a fire and warming up.

Man its only 3.5 hours into a 12 hour shift and I'm ready to sleep.

This gettin' dark at 4:30 is gettin' old already and the days keep gettin' shorter for 20 more days
shake_head.gif

I finally get some days off this weekend. I didnt get any days off this last weekend and have been running on 6 day work weeks, since mid Nov.

So I'm thinking I need to do something car related this weekend. Even if it means taking a nap in a non running car in the yard. That's time well spent IMO.

I managed to do a few things on the 71 swinger but found that I now have more to fix.:(
Both front upper ball joints, missing brake adjuster parts on drivers rear and maybe a broken ring and pinion in the 7 1/4.

I managed to do a few things on the 71 swinger but found that I now have more to fix.:(
Both front upper ball joints, missing brake adjuster parts on drivers rear and maybe a broken ring and pinion in the 7 1/4.
Typical

That's why I tell younger people who want to get involved with old cars that you need a lot patience to work with a 40+ year old car. It's always going to be something.

I'm training to be a mopar monk.

I have the patience, just wanted to race this years small block race instead of waiting on the 2021 race.

Sounds like you are on the road to recovery. I have had a few times where it took almost a week to get over it.

I can't close my left hand right now.... I can only close it half way...

I will let the chiropractor know when I see him today if it doesn't go away....

I haven't been on much because my neck starts to hurt if I sit at my computer too long... I can't even back read, just catch up on my alerts and run....

What are your thoughts on the day 2 look for valve covers? Got a set of valve covers for the Roadrunners 383.
Screenshot_20201203-024017.jpg

All you have to do is grind a pound of coffee and people follow thier nose to us.

When I see those home made lemonade stands at car shows/meets, I think about if I owned one of those stands - hire a woman with some D or DD cups so when she shakes it to mix it, they jiggle...

What guy wouldn't pay $10 for a lemonade with a boob show???? :D :D

Like the waitress in this story:

-
Back