Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
These are a real PIA to find at a decent price. They go from 1-13 dollars each and of course I need 3/16 and 1/4.

0324237-23.jpg
Did you check alemite? They have some old wierd stuff like that. And guys that sell parts for restoring lathes. There was a site i used to visit, and there were guys that carried these things,somewhere down the south bend rabbit hole.

Anybody got a wire stretcher? Looks like i left some a little short:lol:

Good Morning everyone. Hope all is well out there in coffee land. Breathing is continuing to get better but still get winded very easy.

Todays project...Continue working on garage door. I finally got the garage cleared the other day. Did a few adjustments to the door and opener. It's a big old beat up door, but it was working.... Wife put her car in . Door closed fine. Next day, wouldn't open. :BangHead: Opener is shot. It was a 1/2hp, which is a little light for a 16ft wooden door. I got a new belt drive 3/4hp yesterday to put on it. Worked on the door itself for a while yesterday. Still trying to get it to work smoothly. Part of the problem is either the concrete is heaved up in center or the door isnt straight(or both)- the center hits before the side. Then the door wants to tip to one side or the other. When it goes to lift again the tight side binds up. Trying to get it to stay straight and seal better before I power it up again. fun,fun

-
Back