Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Started clearing out some of the cabinets to make it easier to find parts. Holy crap do I have NORS vacuum advances! Did not realize how many I had.

Hell yes/ I just found a bag of early PCV valves I totally forgot about. Tons of other stuff also. Hell there are totes in the loft I have not opened in a long time. I definately need more shelving up there. I have to fugure out where to Put @Mopar Tim s transmission. What ya think?
sink.jpg

Hell yes/ I just found a bag of early PCV valves I totally forgot about. Tons of other stuff also. Hell there are totes in the loft I have not opened in a long time. I definately need more shelving up there. I have to fugure out where to Put @Mopar Tim s transmission. What ya think?
View attachment 1715650016
I saw that a couple weeks ago. Pretty cool!!

Morning!
Temp is up a little, a dusting of snow.
Today will put rad back in, fill cooling system and pressure test it. Need a 4lb rad cap. Will see if i can order it. Other than heater, and building my grille im pretty much done.

Action Recommended
Make preparations per the instructions
Issued By
State College - PA, US, National Weather Service
Affected Area
Southern Pennsylvania
Description
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 7 AM EST THURSDAY... WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 10 to 20 inches with the highest totals between Harrisburg, Huntingdon, and Lewistown. WHERE...Southern Pennsylvania. WHEN...From 10 AM today to 7 AM EST Thursday. IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult to impossible. The hazardous conditions will impact today's evening commute. ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Bands of heavy snow with accumulation rates of 2 to 3 inches per hour are likely late today and tonight. The heavy snow could mix with sleet for a time tonight, mainly over York and Lancaster Counties.

That Grizzly planer is up to almost what you could buy it for if it is the same one I was looking at 20 years ago

hAD A WALK IN YESTERDAY. a GUY WITH A TOW SERVICE STOPPED IN LOOKING FOR dEANS SHOP. fRIEND OF mATTS. hE SAID HE PULLS OUT OLD CARS ALL THE TIMNE FOR SCRAP. mIGHT BE INTERESTING.

hAD A WALK IN YESTERDAY. a GUY WITH A TOW SERVICE STOPPED IN LOOKING FOR dEANS SHOP. fRIEND OF mATTS. hE SAID HE PULLS OUT OLD CARS ALL THE TIMNE FOR SCRAP. mIGHT BE INTERESTING.
Local scrapper says he drags all kinds old stuff to shredder.
I told him cash in hand, no long distance hauling, and will give him all my shop scrap to boot.
Turns out hes just an asshole.
And decided to not let him in my yard.

Go for it. I have a line on a really old craftsman Dean will give me prob needs a motor. Might go that way. I dont use a large one often my tabletop does 95% of what i need. Basically just to burninish new distributor bushings in. Just to long with mine now.
usingrb.jpg

Local scrapper says he drags all kinds old stuff to shredder.
I told him cash in hand, no long distance hauling, and will give him all my shop scrap to boot.
Turns out hes just an asshole.
And decided to not let him in my yard.
This guy seems alright for a Ford guy. His flatbed is reasonable $25 hook up and $1.25 a mile.

Good Morning Coffee Land. Hope all is well out there. Sounds like quite a storm out east...you guys can have that. Shoulder is still messed up. Need to really get it looked at. Nothing new to report, trying to sort out the build of some rear suspension for the Charger. Saw my Demon yesterday when I was at my friend's where it is hibernating...love that car.

-
Back