Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Heck, I thought you were going to be hauling those FEMA temporary shelter type trailers about. What Is FEMA moving now? ICU equipment?
Lighting units. 4 at a time. Or two rv trailers a load. Lots of trailer loads....you can hang off the end up to 55 feet total. Not including the goose neck...

That's SOP for those plow drivers? Isn't it? :BangHead:
Same everywhere.
In my small town, they open the driveways. But out of town we are on our own. Last winter they did a feasability study on opening driveways. Over the 500 miles of roads, it would more than double the cost of plowing. My buddy told council that it was tried years before but they insisted they do the test. New council knows better...

Same everywhere.
In my small town, they open the driveways. But out of town we are on our own. Last winter they did a feasability study on opening driveways. Over the 500 miles of roads, it would more than double the cost of plowing. My buddy told council that it was tried years before but they insisted they do the test. New council knows better...

I suppose that's one way to keep people off the streets that really don't need to be out there.

Morning you made it, its the weekend!!

2770047_a082326bfc60dae7f3741c42f77b9a12.jpg

Mot even started to melt. Put some salt on the hill part of the driveway made it worse. Only thing that can get up there is the Tikey truck in low 4wd.

Morning!
-2f
River is still making lots of noise, im thinking thin ice and very little snow,odd for this time of year.

Nothing much going on here. Going to be cooler low 40's, so probably just stay home.
Cooler weather seems to increase my left over cough, so I avoid it when possible.
I went out paid some bills, and ran a couple errands. Nice to get out!!

-
Back