Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Most of the Van Winkle family spirits that are "run of the mill" are $100-$250 a bottle. That's the stuff to drink but savor. A sip a year on a special occasion.

At 55, I STILL have yet to find an alcohol I really LIKE the taste of. Fireball is the closest thing and there are times........like right now in fact, when I could pour that chit down the drain. I haven't tried Brandy yet, but I don't hold out much hope.

At 55, I STILL have yet to find an alcohol I really LIKE the taste of. Fireball is the closest thing and there are times........like right now in fact, when I could pour that chit down the drain. I haven't tried Brandy yet, but I don't hold out much hope.
I took me a while, i haven’t found a beer I really like. There was a craft one out of Destin Florida that I really like but I can’t get it anywhere but there.
Woodford Reserve has become my drink on the very rare occasions that I do. I try to limit it because I’m still not convinced there wasn’t a link between alcohol and my medical problems a few years ago.

I took me a while, i haven’t found a beer I really like. There was a craft one out of Destin Florida that I really like but I can’t get it anywhere but there.
Woodford Reserve has become my drink on the very rare occasions that I do. I try to limit it because I’m still not convinced there wasn’t a link between alcohol and my medical problems a few years ago.

I've seen that, but so far, haven't found it in my price range yet. That's probably my issue. I won't get out of the two buck chuck price range.

Woodford is good stuff. On my favorite list.

Woodford is good stuff. On my favorite list.

I kinda want somethin decent. We're kinda hurtin in Jones County Georgia.I could use a good drink. We lost our beloved Chief Deputy Sheriff to cancer this week. She was one super nice lady and a hell of a class act. She just found out she had it like three months ago. Took her real quick. Dammit all.

I've seen that, but so far, haven't found it in my price range yet. That's probably my issue. I won't get out of the two buck chuck price range.
Woodford is t too bad. 40 bucks a bottle but that lasts me a year

Woodford is t too bad. 40 bucks a bottle but that lasts me a year

But it's a bourbon. That bourbon taste just hangs me up. I drank Southern Comfort for years, because it's sweet enough to mask it some, but I'm tired of that chit now.

But it's a bourbon. That bourbon taste just hangs me up. I drank Southern Comfort for years, because it's sweet enough to mask it some, but I'm tired of that chit now.
You would be better with whiskey and 7 or Whiskey and coke. The charred wood taste of bourbon does hang on. Rye's have a spicy taste and single malts are smoother and sweeter but more expensive. When you get into scotches you have to watch out for the peated ones. (they dry the malted grains with burning peat moss) It gives the spirit a distinctive taste that reminds me of the way Harbor Freight smells from the Chinese rubber tires inside the store. I am not a fan. LOL

Man it is cold out. Dam hydraulics on the tractor are not working again at least I put it in the shop to warm up.

dodgeball.jpeg

Was interesting in school had about 60 or so in the gym class. Remember it well.

So here is my latest patent application. A small sliding shelf for a Snap On tool box. You can slide it forward or backward to access tools and still have the perfect perch for a toddy. The drawer can still be opened and closed without removing shelf. In this photo an Arnold Palmer and Vodka! Craig of course would dog me out and demand some G2 Gatorade! Man we think alike, it is no wonder Jodi and Cheryl won’t leave us unattended! Don’t make me tell the elevator story!

View attachment 1715652025

Any horizontal surface will soon get cluttered with parts and tools...

I lost my internet connection on my computer yesterday afternoon...

I thought it was the ISP, until my son's computer was working and mine wasn't...

Finally figured my ethernet cable that I run from the son's room to my computer went bad and bought another one last night... I got it installed today and am back up... Something bit through it - f*cking squirrels/chip monks... :icon_fU:

Why didn't you all send a posi to help me when you figured out that I was MIA???? :mad: :poke:

I flat out refuse to work on anything outside in the winter. Fingers freeze in a couple minutes.

I was forced to once...

On my back home from school in Detroit, my barracuda broke the water pump housing nose off and put my fan into the radiator...

I got a ride back to school and the next week my dad met me and brought the spare parts that I needed to fix my car... I put on my snowmobile suit and fixed it in middle of winter...

Only in emergency...

After years of working on aircraft high on a stand in 0 and wind blowing I am done doing that crap now.

-
Back