Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They took them out years ago on the Talons. Surprised they still have navigators. On the J models just two pilots and a load master now. I have definitely fell asleep standing up in a "hurry up and wait" situation. Had a guy I worked with used to fall asleep with his eyes open, that was creepy!

Ever play around with crypto currency? I threw a 100 in a week ago and it went up 80 already. Just seems like that stuff just keeps going up and up. Just playing with it right now, really don't trust it since it is digital currency.

Ya, but should have played it last year before it went to 3K per coin..........

There are a few different ones now. Paypal actually offers it. When I buy something and pay for it if there is a few bucks left I throw it in. Going back in the statistics it is amazing how much they grew over the years. Wonder how that guy Chris knows that threw a ton of money ion it made out last year I think.

Lots of people know about Bitcoin. But it is a little risky.. I already bought $500 worth in my Paypal acct... Will see how it does....

I am just going to let it ride for a while, wont hurt. Imagine a hundred in when bitcoin came out? You would be sitting good now.

I have to seriously watch the risks I take with everything going on. I am prob taking a big chance making those vac advances, but it should pay off ok.

Holy Sh** It's friggin snowing here now...Lemme the F outa here...
View attachment 1715664677 View attachment 1715664678
PXL_20210106_103659381.jpg
PXL_20210106_103627631.jpg

We have been lucky here so far just that oine and it melted a few days later.

Morning!
21f thats -6 here in canada.
Weather guessers say temp wont go much colder than 0f or -18c for the rest of the winter. The weeks of -30 or colder wont be missed,thats for sure.

Today is day 3 of patch panels. 6 hours so far. Slow going. Hope i will make good progresson it today. I have to find my anvil,its hiding somewhere..

Ever play around with crypto currency? I threw a 100 in a week ago and it went up 80 already. Just seems like that stuff just keeps going up and up. Just playing with it right now, really don't trust it since it is digital currency.
extremely risky. It’s fine to play with in small amounts but do not do what my buddy did, took out a 401k loan to buy 20,000 dollars worth of but coin when it was 18,000 per, it plummeted two weeks later to 2k per. He panicked and sold it. Last I saw though, it was worth 30k per. It’s something you gotta really monitor close, almost multiple times a day.

As do I, and did pretty good in 2020...one of the only good things that happened in 2020.
We'll have to see with the changes at the top what happens in 2021.
I just moved everything back to my guaranteed fund. I got a bad feeling something gonna burst and soon.

extremely risky. It’s fine to play with in small amounts but do not do what my buddy did, took out a 401k loan to buy 20,000 dollars worth of but coin when it was 18,000 per, it plummeted two weeks later to 2k per. He panicked and sold it. Last I saw though, it was worth 30k per. It’s something you gotta really monitor close, almost multiple times a day.
Yep, an amount you are comfortable losing if it should happen.

I just moved everything back to my guaranteed fund. I got a bad feeling something gonna burst and soon.
I just let it ride rarely move anything and over 20 years have a really nice looking account, not including our personal bank account.
It always seems to work itself out referring to the market ups and downs.

Last edited:
-
Back