Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Thames Tuesday!

View attachment 1715673409

Good morning :D
Sorry, that's a Anglia. This is a Thames.

thames.jpg

thames3.jpg

Two more t-50’s broke. No snappy until tomorrow. Im not buying a 30 dollar bit that i will not need after i cut all these bolts off. 3/8ths done. Then i have to lift it off.

Two more t-50’s broke. No snappy until tomorrow. Im not buying a 30 dollar bit that i will not need after i cut all these bolts off. 3/8ths done. Then i have to lift it off.
Sure it isn't torx-plus? That used to spank a lot of guys. Pulling a box?

Ran into that in my T56 with a T40 bit. Broke several other bits and finally said the hell with it, bought the snap on and out it came

Calorie count, military are usually 3000-3500 A days worth in severe environments like combat.

So i beheaded 7/8. Now disconnect filler neck,and wiring. Then figure out how to get this chunk off the chassis. Too cold to start forklift. Guess its shop crane.

Well, all you will get to see Doc Levine now like we have in PA this year. 'she' is going to be US health secretary

-
Back