Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL everything tastes like chicken!

Actually dog is not bad. Had a Neighbor in HI that raised them for meat.

LOL the dogs knew when I ate it they would keep their distance. Mr. Choi, Korean version of Alex.

Morning.
-2 f. A little chilly this morning.
F250 challenge again today.

And a Good Morning to all. My one page back read dieting and dog eaters an odd discussion today.

Last edited:
You must love Fords they bring in work for you!
This is a good friend’s truck, so he gets a deal. Shouldnt, but what can i do? I agreed to it.
Usually hes around to help, strict quarantine prevents that. He came back from Africa,so ya-he needs to follow the rules.

I'm between 6-2 and 6-3 "somewhere" lol and my goal weight is 185. That would be 102 pounds gone. We'll see what happens. The Whole30 is a 30 day plan, as the name implies to get your body into ketosis and then the plan is to go on a modified keto diet, but we're thinking seriously about staying on the Whole30 for a while. You can actually stay on it for the rest of your life, but I ain't sure I wanna do all that. So far it's been easy. I'll admit I'm hungry going to bed and I KNOW when time to eat is, but I can stand it.
Keep it up. The next part will be keeping it off. I sat down with the computer one morning and looked up the calorie count of food I like to eat. I made a plan and eat give or take 1500 calories a day (lots of water) including a 30 gram protein drink. I buy them by the case at Sam's. I exercise everyday, and have lost more than 25 pounds in the last five weeks. At 64, I feel better than I have in a long long time. Keep it up, soon it will feel like a normal way of life. Your adding years Rusty.

So wierd. I was thinking about remote starters this morning, as the first one was invented in winnipeg,mainly from parts from a garage door opener. And what are they talking about in the news this morning? Yup, remote starters.
I have one of the early command start modules,it has dip switches for setting transmitter frequency,just like early garage door openers.

I got something cool a few days ago from a member a early Tiger CDI unit. Just old school cool.

Vintage-Tiger-SST-Capacitive-Discharge-Ignition-Tri-Star.jpg

I quit soft drinks for a long time,dropping the 2 liter pepsi a day made a huge difference. And i didnt really miss it. But somehow its creeping back into my life. Will have to ask the wife to knock it off again.

-
Back