Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

It's ok...

I can use my pictures for the how to rebuild small block rocker arm section when my son and I can get back to putting his together....

He's supposed to come back soon as his classes are online and he doesn't need to be down there for class...

Ah, he may have been having a bad day...
It is frustrating when threads disappear. The only good way to fix them is to start over. And I have found out that if we fix them the member never knows how to do it right. I have read too many times "I'll just put it here, the mods will move it where it needs to go". That's not why we're here.

I heard some popping out of my right channel listening to music yesterday, have a vintage tube receiver. Been a long time since I worked on tube equipment but I think a good start will be to pull the tubes, clean pins and sockets. Hopefully that's it cause I don't have a tube tester and this receiver was recapped and power supply modified/upgraded before I bought it.
Remember when these were around. I can't recall where, but I know there was one in a local store growing up. Probably one of the independent hardware stores. I think I have a small one in Dads stuff. He had a lot of tubes in the basement till he move in 90's. Pretty sure he sold the lot of them...:(
That's cool. I have heard nothing but good things about you and your work. You have built up quite a good reputation.
(49) Joan Jett – "Bad Reputation" Live 2015 Hall of Fame Induction Concert HD - YouTube
But I thought RRR was the president? Where does he stay then?
With Kitty and the cats, of course...
Not K Pax? I am so confused!
You are confused. That's Wolfie.
All caught up with the nonsense.
There will be more!

Good Morning

My Social Security check get's held up for 5 days to clear the bank. What do they know that I don't. :BangHead::wtf::wtf::wtf::rofl:

Wow Phone time today. Have a new source for NOS parts, guy has a ton of them, literary 10 tons! Silke parts. Just need a part number to ask him thats how he works, then another guy just does Wiper motors. Busy BSing on the phone today.

Super duty, cab corners. remove rear doors, not bad as its the super cab not the crew cab.
panels are not quite correct, but i can manage. Box needs to scooch back some. Bolts arent moving. Great. I knew this before i even started. If i cut heads off the bolts,box will have to come right off to get the remnants out or i drop gas tank. broke the first t-50 bit. Think i have a couple more.

2 bits broken, one bolt loose. 7 more to go. Parts store is out of t-50’s. So now i wait until tomorrow. Looked for something else to do,nah. Plowed a little more snow,to access my parts shed,and a path to hydro meter.

It is frustrating when threads disappear. The only good way to fix them is to start over. And I have found out that if we fix them the member never knows how to do it right. I have read too many times "I'll just put it here, the mods will move it where it needs to go". That's not why we're here.
I am a moderator on a gun bunny site and you are spot on TMM. Thankless is the job description! 99 times out of 100 OP has zero malicious intent just wasn’t paying attention. The malicious ones are pretty easy to spot! Thanks TMM for keeping us in check!

Afternoon all. Spent the afternoon working on my drive way entrance

Well, the kid broke his timing belt and is stuck in the mountains just inside of NC...

He's trying to find a tow truck to get him home...

Wow Phone time today. Have a new source for NOS parts, guy has a ton of them, literary 10 tons! Silke parts. Just need a part number to ask him thats how he works, then another guy just does Wiper motors. Busy BSing on the phone today.

:bs_flag:

Hey men. Cut down 2 medium sized trees today.......Glad that is done......:thumbsup:
Now I have to replace the roof that the trees ruined....Always something...

-
Back