Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Reid said he's not bad. Heck he ran to the locker room and ran down a flight of 15 stairs on the way. He's not bad and will play. Reid said the tackler had his arm around his neck during the tackle, to the ground, and on the ground. That knocked the wind out of him which is why he staggered getting up. NFL independent protocol examiner is who made him sit out the rest of the game as a precaution. Oh well it worked out. We have a very experienced backup QB. He earned his money yesterday. He probably has a slight concussion all said and done.
That sounds hopeful then.

Morning all. Cant backread, not enough time.
We have been slammed with both shipyard, Coastguard and trip prep. Wont start to slow down till the 25th. I am slated to help deliver the boat to Mexico but we were told we may get stuck down there.
We will see. Hope everyone is doing good.

My shop has been cold, I managed to screw the door up after the power outage. I had manually lifted it to get my tractor out and at some point threw the cables off of the pulleys, also had 3 rollers pop out. Got it fixed yesterday, heat on all night. Should be able to finish second frame rail patch and do more clean up in rear underside.

Morning all. Cant backread, not enough time.
We have been slammed with both shipyard, Coastguard and trip prep. Wont start to slow down till the 25th. I am slated to help deliver the boat to Mexico but we were told we may get stuck down there.
We will see. Hope everyone is doing good.
Good Grief I hope you don't get caught down there.

We might get a little white stuff next Sunday and Monday, not a lot but with the hill we have to come up I got snow tires put on wife's car yesterday, those summer tires aren't so good for the slippery stuff!

I heard some popping out of my right channel listening to music yesterday, have a vintage tube receiver. Been a long time since I worked on tube equipment but I think a good start will be to pull the tubes, clean pins and sockets. Hopefully that's it cause I don't have a tube tester and this receiver was recapped and power supply modified/upgraded before I bought it.

It's
moonmondayII.jpg

Monday!
Good morning :D

They pop up once in a while on my searches. I was thinking of picking up a set. Usually 100 nors. Depending what size.

For those of us fortunate enough not to live in the land if ice and snow, why would you want/need a $20,000 “outside” furnace unit?

I am familiar with central heat & air, wood stoves and fireplaces, but nothing operated outside in the $20,000 price range.

Please, educate me.

It is an outside furnace to warm up the outside....so we don't have the ice and snow....

Good Morning Everyone. Didn't get much done this weekend. Still very sore. Installed the scoop on the Demon hood in case I need it for the trip to MIP. Went for a nice walk yesterday. Was great to get out and do something. Live in the country, should enjoy the country. Then sat out on the deck in a blanket for an hour or so. Hope all is well out there....

The kid just gassed up in Indy... :steering:

I got the Rug Doctor back together.... :D

My neck has been feeling ok for about a week now... Just a little discomfort once in a while... It's been about a week since I had to take ibuprofin for it...

The kid just gassed up in Indy... :steering:

I got the Rug Doctor back together.... :D

My neck has been feeling ok for about a week now... Just a little discomfort once in a while... It's been about a week since I had to take ibuprofin for it...
Hell he ain’t far from me

Yep, but has a long way to go...

I'm glad he made it down there ok, there's parts of I-65 between here and there that get very slippery and lots of accidents...
Yep, especially between Lafayette and Rensselaer

Yep, but has a long way to go...

I'm glad he made it down there ok, there's parts of I-65 between here and there that get very slippery and lots of accidents...
Where’s he headed

Morning fellers. Slept in a bit this morning. Wifee doesn't have to rush in to work because of MLK Day so I don't need to make her coffee and push her out the door! :poke::rofl:

-
Back