Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Mitch , Still cold in Korea ?
Yes it is. Its snowing AGAIN this morning. But should warm into the 40's by Wednesday. The minor lockdown they have here in Seoul is over after tomorrow. Will line up a few tours for the warmer days...

screenshot_20210117-064349_facebook-jpg.jpg

Do we bear left or right I just don’t remember?
Bera says: Take it!

Dinner tonight. I think the place is Japanese. Pork roll in herbs and fried real nice. Rice with pork gravy. Was very good
PXL_20210118_092050250.jpg

The younger kid just left for NC....

Hopefully he'll come back soon so we can get some work done on his engine... Didn't get a chance to work on it, we got some other stuff done...

Good Morning Monday Morning Quarterbacks...the Chiefs are STILL playing!!

Well I'm off to the Dermatologist this morning. A skin cancer spot removed on my left forearm. Back a few days later for a spot on my left hand. Both are minor and should be no complications. This will be the ninth and tenth time or removal for me in the last seven years, Staying ahead of it.

Well I'm off to the Dermatologist this morning. A skin cancer spot removed on my left forearm. Back a few days later for a spot on my left hand. Both are minor and should be no complications. This will be the ninth and tenth time or removal for me in the last seven years, Staying ahead of it.
Yikes, stay safe

Reports late last night is that he'll play Sunday.
They said during the Bucs/Saints game Mahomes couldn’t clear due to rules until next Sunday at the earliest. Something about the rules requiring 7 days before the independent dude will clear him.

They said during the Bucs/Saints game Mahomes couldn’t clear due to rules until next Sunday at the earliest. Something about the rules requiring 7 days before the independent dude will clear him.
Hey Reid said he's not bad. Heck he ran to the locker room and ran down a flight of 15 stairs on the way. He's not bad and will play. Reid said the tackler had his arm around his neck during the tackle, to the ground, and on the ground. That knocked the wind out of him, and yes, he got his head rammed into the turf. NFL independent protocol examiner is who made him sit out the rest of the game as a precaution. Oh well it worked out. We have a very experienced backup QB. He earned his money yesterday. He probably has a slight concussion all said and done.

Last edited:
-
Back