Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Box loaded on to super duty, and in shop warming up. So it sits in shop for a full week, starts up and runs perfectly. Plug in block heater so i know it will start. Tested block heater i know it works. Sat outside for 36 hours and battery is dead. Wtf?

Looks like everything clears. Thrilled honestly.

View attachment 1715678219

3BBAC2CA-160E-46E5-A4C3-7A70015C8744.jpeg

9F675775-73DB-41A0-A451-CBF8CF176021.jpeg

197B051B-63AE-46E3-8404-47A24023703E.jpeg

09D1F9D9-A3C3-412A-9374-7D53E57126E9.jpeg

4809D58D-56C3-4209-ABA9-BDAE51D52154.jpeg

AEF5BB41-5D83-4DAD-9CAB-051BF71F60A5.jpeg

4374398C-2DC6-489E-88AD-457A2B441301.jpeg

Also like mike said and jalso jack it up with everything on and push the wheel in and out to make sure it really clears with the rear disks not rubbung on one side of the rotors. I found out the hard way it sucked to fix.

Nice but who is goiing to weld the fender wells in or are they that way for adjusting?
They’re just in for quick mock up. Still lots of work to do but before I finished welding anything else, I wanted to make sure my measurements were correct and everything cleared. Still a long way to go before the finished product

Today’s data...I feel like I’m swimming in a Petri dish every time I leave the house.

DE88DDA9-B0B8-493C-92FD-DF7560C716DC.jpeg

We are for sure. Think we are the fifth highest state in the nation by cases. Mitch has the right idea stay in VN, we have a long way to go also. Hows the new job Dave?

We are for sure. Think we are the fifth highest state in the nation by cases. Mitch has the right idea stay in VN, we have a long way to go also. Hows the new job Dave?
The new job is keeping me busy along with consulting for other clients. It’s been 11 months of working from home now. It has really opened up my schedule not losing 2 hours a day commuting to an office.

Definately pros for it for sure. I feel really sorry for the young school kids growing up thinking this is normal. Affecting our step grand kids bigtime that we see it. No social skills experiences..

Definately pros for it for sure. I feel really sorry for the young school kids growing up thinking this is normal. Affecting our step grand kids bigtime that we see it. No social skills experiences..
Ours are pretty much life as before, minus the masks. They’ve been back to school since august and only did e learning a week. my daughter got straight A’s last semester, included a 98.8 in Math.

the school system where my nephew and niece are, they’ve been e learning since March of last year. It was in the paper a couple weeks ago, Across their entire district, grades and test have dropped an average of 15 percent across all grades, 1-12. K doesn’t do grades. Just pass or repeat.

my nephew, is failing all 6 of his classes, like in the 40% range in everything. My niece isn’t much better but getting low Cs. And both of them now are having major social interaction issues

Actually, my daughter has been thriving doing virtual High School at home. She has adapted quickly and has developed working skills and time management skills that people don’t usually obtain until their second year of college.

This experience has put her well ahead of the curve that she would have been on with in-person education. She will transition easily into on-line college level courses and excel at them when it’s time. Those skills will carry forward into her working career as well.

Actually, my daughter has been thriving doing virtual High School at home. She has adapted quickly and has developed working skills and time management skills that people don’t usually obtain until their second year of college.

This experience has put her well ahead of the curve that she would have been on with in-person education. She will transition easily into on-line college level courses and excel at them when it’s time. Those skills will carry forward into her working career as well.
Embracing a difficult situation, and making it work.

-
Back