Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think we got a good 8". The neighbor got handy with his phone this morning.

IMG951979.jpg

IMG951981.jpg

Morning coffee drinkers, 20 deg, started snowing again at about 4 am. Happy birthday Chris.

I see the plow truck is in the neighborhood and it has quit snowing. I'll get busy after lunch.

Wheel bearing replaced. Chassis sensor sort of picked it up. Spun it aftee i pulled it out, its rough.

We really need a post office horror thread, there will be some funny/sad stories. Today I go in to get another 25 pack of the boxes I use. The women I usually deal with are at lunch and have the new kinsd of slow girl there. Usually interesting to get anything to happen without a bar code from here. OK I ask her for a pack. There some over there. There's four right tell her again I need a pack. How many are there she askes/ Four! Hoe mant more you need? 21!!!!!
OK I will be right back how many more you need? 21. Getting pissed off now. Goes to get them comes back with a pack of 25. You can open this up and take what you need. :mob::mad: At this point even Ben would NOT hit her!

We really need a post office horror thread, there will be some funny/sad stories. Today I go in to get another 25 pack of the boxes I use. The women I usually deal with are at lunch and have the new kinsd of slow girl there. Usually interesting to get anything to happen without a bar code from here. OK I ask her for a pack. There some over there. There's four right tell her again I need a pack. How many are there she askes/ Four! Hoe mant more you need? 21!!!!!
OK I will be right back how many more you need? 21. Getting pissed off now. Goes to get them comes back with a pack of 25. You can open this up and take what you need. :mob::mad: At this point even Ben would NOT hit her!

Post office.jpeg

-
Back