Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I really like my VW Golf sport wagon. TDI and tuned. 35 MPG in town and tons of power.....2015 best year to buy....can find very low mileage ones still....Unless you HAVE to buy new.......I will never buy new again....
When I say new, I mean new to us. We’re not buying brand new, ever, that’s a rip off. She’s looking as old as 2018. Most of what we’re finding have less than 30k and have the factory warranties that transfer. So giving She only drives 15 miles a day, that should last us a while

I don't need one but I have a tech friend that loves to work on those things. He bought a cheap one that needed a head gasket. Not a problem for him.
My cousin does the same thing, he’s a VW mechanic full time. But on the side, he fixes and flips them and makes big bank

When I say new, I mean new to us. We’re not buying brand new, ever, that’s a rip off. She’s looking as old as 2018. Most of what we’re finding have less than 30k and have the factory warranties that transfer. So giving She only drives 15 miles a day, that should last us a while
Like my wifes 2018 Audi Q5, quatro....2.0 turbo.....IMO, stay away from American cars. You can do better......Just my opinion...I would not mind a AWD 300 M RT....

How about this?
upload_2021-2-3_8-46-30.png

Like my wifes 2018 Audi Q5, quatro....2.0 turbo.....IMO, stay away from American cars. You can do better......Just my opinion...I would not mind a AWD 300 M RT....
I have a whiskey tasting buddy that is into Audi's. Those are solid cars.

Yeah, well ultimately she has it narrowed to either the chevy Tahoe or the Dodge Durango. None of the foreign suvs have a third row seat option which we have to have now. I think there might be one of the Toyota’s that do but finding those used has been difficult. It’s an expensive option apparently and most people hold on to them, and while we could order new, it’s more than the budget I’m willing to spend, which is about half what we’re preapproved for.

Yeah, well ultimately she has it narrowed to either the chevy Tahoe or the Dodge Durango. None of the foreign suvs have a third row seat option which we have to have now. I think there might be one of the Toyota’s that do but finding those used has been difficult. It’s an expensive option apparently and most people hold on to them, and while we could order new, it’s more than the budget I’m willing to spend, which is about half what we’re preapproved for.
Audi does...As does VW.

You know why Foreign used cost more? They are worth more, will last longer...

Warming up some homemade ham and bean soup. Good thing I froze the left overs!

Well, just took the bait on a welder....We will see. paid with pay pal so I am protected...
upload_2021-2-3_10-0-33.png

If it actually gets delivered, better have all your purchase info for when the cops show up...
Agree, could not resist......I used rewards money.....so......180 days to file a complaint...

-
Back