Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@Mopar Tim we may end up going new. Right now, Dodge is offering some big time dealer sales on 2020 NEW models. We are possibly looking at getting a brand new one with 6 miles on the clock for 500 less than a 2019 with the same features and 29,000 miles on the clock

Wife is still gone, won’t be home for a few more days. Nothing like a cold beer and hot popcorn for dinner!

D005B581-4926-466F-A811-AFA649A1C16A.jpeg

Not available in stores. Act now, supplies are limited.

Send $100 to Toolmanbrewingcompany.com to secure your 24 pack case of the limited edition Toolman Bock. Sure to become a collectors item. Don’t delay. Limit 3 cases per customer.

Shipping and handling extra.

Thats me, a day late and a dollar short. was a long day, i remember one reason i lost interest in this job. Lots of standing,and its like pacing back and forth. My knees dont like it.

Not available in stores. Act now, supplies are limited.

Send $100 to Toolmanbrewingcompany.com to secure your 24 pack case of the limited edition Toolman Bock. Sure to become a collectors item. Don’t delay. Limit 3 cases per customer.

Shipping and handling extra.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl:

AND JUST REMEMBER:

DE99E662-FDD6-4077-9434-91E3DA925A2B.jpeg

Man I am sore. Hiked up and down a steep hill today and cut/split some more of the logs I had down on my property. My knees are shot after that.

Little pop-up ad from Summit for that 7L Gen III $23,600 :lol:They need to fix their text though 4"bore x 4"stroke does not make a 426 :soapbox:.

Mancini is offering 10% off sale right now also until Valentines day...

Just enter "Super sweet" in the promo code...

Mancini Sale Feb 2021.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back