Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Buffer looks good. does it bolt to your bench or are you making a stand for it?
Boled to bench for now. I have a heavy stand i can put both grinder and buffer on, but i need more room for it. Summer.

Hood ornament is on. Almost loctited in to place, but it has to come off for clear coat. Not a perfect fit,but close enough!
C6D0FC64-7FB1-43B3-BCBE-9CC8C5878588.jpeg
255C5F0F-0D1B-4E2E-962F-2679C756524D.jpeg

My Dyno time got pushed back, Was not sure what the leak was, so I decided to reschedule.....

So I’ve gotta go into the state BmV office. Tried to transfer my plates over and the local one is wanting me to pay 2020 excise tax, late fees and registration on the Durango I just bought PLUS all of 2021 stuff because apparently it was never plated last year. Why that is my problem, they can’t say but I’m not paying an extra 700 freaking dollars

So I’ve gotta go into the state BmV office. Tried to transfer my plates over and the local one is wanting me to pay 2020 excise tax, late fees and registration on the Durango I just bought PLUS all of 2021 stuff because apparently it was never plated last year. Why that is my problem, they can’t say but I’m not paying an extra 700 freaking dollars

If it's new and unsold why would it be plated for the previous year?

If it's new and unsold why would it be plated for the previous year?
The local bmv is claiming that because it’s a 2020 model year, it should have been registered, even as a dealer car, during 2020 and it wasn’t. Even though it’s brand spanking new

They must have learnt that from the mentally challenged in Sacofmentoes :lol:
Yeah, I have all the order paperwork, even the Invoices when the dealer got the thing. Ordered May 4 2020, vin issued and construction completed on 8-17-20, shipped to this dealer on October 21,2020, titled in Indiana on 11-9-2020, listed for sale on 11-16-2020.

Are you a AAA member? DMV work is one of my main reasons for keeping my membership.
No, but the dealership is gonna help me figure it out. All the paperwork from them show they paid and did things by the book/law. I’d say it’s a computer input issue. Unfortunately, the only way to do that is to go to the main office in Indy and they’re appointment only. The good news is, I have 45 days and only stopped in today to get a quote of what it’d be anyway.

-
Back