Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The local bmv is claiming that because it’s a 2020 model year, it should have been registered, even as a dealer car, during 2020 and it wasn’t. Even though it’s brand spanking new
Damn! Does ANYTHING you do go off normal? You gotta get out from under that cloud that follows you around..

Damn! Does ANYTHING you do go off normal? You gotta get out from under that cloud that follows you around..
Dude, story of my life. If it weren’t for bad luck, I’d literally have no luck at all. Good news is though, salesman text me just a minute ago, he said his sales manager said if it comes to it, the dealership will cover the 2020 fees and such.

So I’ve gotta go into the state BmV office. Tried to transfer my plates over and the local one is wanting me to pay 2020 excise tax, late fees and registration on the Durango I just bought PLUS all of 2021 stuff because apparently it was never plated last year. Why that is my problem, they can’t say but I’m not paying an extra 700 freaking dollars
ca26f146fd1b1bfc34a6c21e10a2a5ec--stoner-weed.jpg

Myself included.....

I bet. What you’ve had to deal with on that thing has been way beyond fair. I know I have bad luck but often times, it’s a result of me acting before thinking. Your path with this dart wasn’t of your own making but you’ve made something out of it. Round of a applause to you my friend

I bet. What you’ve had to deal with on that thing has been way beyond fair. I know I have bad luck but often times, it’s a result of me acting before thinking. Your path with this dart wasn’t of your own making but you’ve made something out of it. Round of a applause to you my friend
I do not know what you are referring to....

Good Day Mopar Maulers !!! Day two of quarantine here..... I arrived in Viet Nam on Feb5. They kept me on pins and needles right up until 12hrs before the flight. I should be used to that since thats the way it is in most foreign countries. They was a small Covid flare up here in VN and they were talking about suspending all incoming flights, and extending the quarantine to 21 days instead of 14. Well it looks like I got in under the wire . Im quite sure I will be quarantined for only 14 days now. But I think they are going to extend that for future arrives here in VN. So I am thankful for that. Basically same set up as Korea. No one in or out of the room. Food left outside door. Trash put out by the door, etc. I got here on a charter flight with all Koreans, so they only provided Korean meals here in quarantine. Im a little tired of Korean food, and tried to change to Western menu, but no go, there. However, I can order food and beer from outside on the ( Grab Application ) in VN. So I have just signed up for that, and I have 13 more days here. So there ya go . I will do a VN Covid video soon and post it on YouTube.

Good Day Mopar Maulers !!! Day two of quarantine here..... I arrived in Viet Nam on Feb5. They kept me on pins and needles right up until 12hrs before the flight. I should be used to that since thats the way it is in most foreign countries. They was a small Covid flare up here in VN and they were talking about suspending all incoming flights, and extending the quarantine to 21 days instead of 14. Well it looks like I got in under the wire . Im quite sure I will be quarantined for only 14 days now. But I think they are going to extend that for future arrives here in VN. So I am thankful for that. Basically same set up as Korea. No one in or out of the room. Food left outside door. Trash put out by the door, etc. I got here on a charter flight with all Koreans, so they only provided Korean meals here in quarantine. Im a little tired of Korean food, and tried to change to Western menu, but no go, there. However, I can order food and beer from outside on the ( Grab Application ) in VN. So I have just signed up for that, and I have 13 more days here. So there ya go . I will do a VN Covid video soon and post it on YouTube.
Good to hear you are doing well. You have the patience of Job! LOL

Now I am Very Happy. I just found out that I can watch the Super bowl live here in Saigon. I was having trouble accessing some websites while I was in Korea, So I got a VPN service from Express VPN. Only $99 per year. I just verified that I can use my VPN to access CBS Sports and see the game Live. Only Caveat, I must get up at 3am tomorrow morning to watch, since I am now 12 hours ahead of EST. No problem....I got nowhere to go !!!!!!:lol:

Maybe I'll order some Chicken Wings and Beer from (Grab) at 3am ???????

I figured you would be set up like a mob boss in jail once you got to VN quarantine. LOL

Been right cold here. Unusually so. Is you in the DMZ yet?
No Bud, I just came into Viet Nam on the 5th. Now in quarantine for 14 days. I did not get to the DMZ in South Korea, as they had a minor Covid flare up, and suspended group tours. So maybe next time Im in Korea. Was cold as a well drillers *** when I was there though. It snowed 5 times while I was there. Now here in VN it is 92 outside, but I am cooped up in an Air Conditioned room. Twelve more days here, and I'm sprung free.....:thumbsup:

-
Back