Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here is the crazy thing. I only put royal purple oil in it. The leak is not royal purple

16126305827268149494648974555664.jpg

Last edited:
For all to know. Blueprint engines was going to do whatever it took to make my problem right. As it turns out, it was my fault. Did not seal pan correctly. Not blueprint issue. I never used a one piece pan gasket before and I missed a leak point sealing it up... My fault. 100 percent... @Johnny Mac

For all to know. Blueprint engines was going to do whatever it took to make my problem right. As it turns out, it was my fault. Did not seal pan correctly. Not blueprint issue. I never used a one piece pan gasket before and I missed a leak point sealing it up... My fault. 100 percent... @Johnny Mac
Thank you for sharing that!

I will take a couple...dang that stuff is good and you can't get it here and do you know how many not so good pecan whiskeys there are on the east?
If I make it to Carlisle this year I'll have to bring out a case and you all can split it.

And that is how you take care of a deal, and a customer. Unlike .... nevermind.

Way to go @Johnny Mac and blueprint engines! And yay @Mopar Tim glad you got it fixed. Was worried the curse of the last 318 was transferred over to the new one.

Finally! After a couple little oversights i got it finished! Im happy with the end result.
D0542578-5159-4FEA-AAEF-B6446188ED4A.jpeg

Buffer looks good. does it bolt to your bench or are you making a stand for it?

-
Back