Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No Bud, I just came into Viet Nam on the 5th. Now in quarantine for 14 days. I did not get to the DMZ in South Korea, as they had a minor Covid flare up, and suspended group tours. So maybe next time Im in Korea. Was cold as a well drillers *** when I was there though. It snowed 5 times while I was there. Now here in VN it is 92 outside, but I am cooped up in an Air Conditioned room. Twelve more days here, and I'm sprung free.....:thumbsup:

Good grief! Well, at least you're closer. Kitty asked a question I don't know the answer to. Is that your house over there?

Good grief! Well, at least you're closer. Kitty asked a question I don't know the answer to. Is that your house over there?
Yes it is my house. It is South of Saigon, in the Mekong Delta small city of Vinh Long. Will be there soon.
IMG_20191017_071025.jpg
IMG_20191017_070917.jpg
View attachment 1715685222
IMG_20191017_073214.jpg
IMG_20210130_223407.jpg

IMG_20191017_073144.jpg

I thought it was. It's really nice. Kitty says she wants us to come visit. I just looked at her and busted out laughin. LOL
You all are quite welcome to come visit. Airfare is cheap non Covid. We have 4 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. Can stay with us, no hotel.....:thumbsup:

You all are quite welcome to come visit. Airfare is cheap non Covid. We have 4 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. Can stay with us, no hotel.....:thumbsup:

Ha! Well, if we're ever able to get a friend to come stay with the babies, we might just do it! Iwouldn't mind smokin me a nice ceegar in a foreign country! And I love new kinda foods to. Gotta be Whole30 compliant though! LOL

Ha! Well, if we're ever able to get a friend to come stay with the babies, we might just do it! Iwouldn't mind smokin me a nice ceegar in a foreign country! And I love new kinda foods to. Gotta be Whole30 compliant though! LOL
You'd be surprised how healthy the food is in Viet Nam. I always lose weight here, even though I eat well and drink Beer...:lol:

You'd be surprised how healthy the food is in Viet Nam. I always lose weight here, even though I eat well and drink Beer...:lol:

I'm workin on it. I will have officially lost 30 pounds in another few days. I could probably take a big dump and there I'd be.

Looks good. I have noticed lately Ign Condensers have been drying up. Man I have tons of points but way less cond!

-
Back