Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Frank and I are frozen up here on the Tundra this morning but let me tell ya about yesterday. After three plus years I finally fired up the Demon. Took almost five hours of software nonsense and two wiring issues from yours truly. My main issue was how I was getting power to injectors. Ended up pulling them and using handy dandy injector test light. I am now the proud owner of two jumper wires strung across the cab from Holley ECU to the fuse box. I can tidy it up later. I was so excited once we got it running I hugged my buddy. Hemi did not think that was OK and tried to eat him. Other than that just a glorious culmination of years and years of pure hell getting this sorted out! I have a video with sound but at this point I can’t figure out how to post it. A little help TMM?

F137EBB0-41BD-4C8A-8B87-A0AA363733EF.jpeg

322B209A-ECBE-40DA-8D1F-351091476253.jpeg

I posted the fire extinguisher pix as it seemed appropriate, I did not need it but I did need tackle box of wiring connections! If you look close at dash I am pegging the oil pressure gauge. I put in wrong one during configuration mode. Other problem was crank sensor, turns out my 2010 Hemi is a 2009 crank sensor. Total PITA from software standpoint.

Frank and I are frozen up here on the Tundra this morning but let me tell ya about yesterday. After three plus years I finally fired up the Demon. Took almost five hours of software nonsense and two wiring issues from yours truly. My main issue was how I was getting power to injectors. Ended up pulling them and using handy dandy injector test light. I am now the proud owner of two jumper wires strung across the cab from Holley ECU to the fuse box. I can tidy it up later. I was so excited once we got it running I hugged my buddy. Hemi did not think that was OK and tried to eat him. Other than that just a glorious culmination of years and years of pure hell getting this sorted out! I have a video with sound but at this point I can’t figure out how to post it. A little help TMM?

View attachment 1715685243

View attachment 1715685244
John. Easiest way is to upload it to YouTube. Then you can post it here. No charge to start a YouTube channel, if you dont have one....

Good Morning All! Thanks for the CL's Ray, saw a 9 1/4 carrier listed, think he meant 8 1/4?

You have to post videos on youtube, then post the link here...

Got to post it on youtube and throw up a link. If you aren’t a tuber, i can manage that part for you...seeing as i have a short video already

I got to use my die grinder some with the small wheel. It's great but using it showed me I need to have it inline with a water trap. I have one for the lift so will get a 20 foot or so air line with fittings, probably should have had that in the first place. I'll probably oil up all my air tools and run them behind trap. The die grinder worked great and I quickly realized I "need" an angle grinder too lol!

-
Back