Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I’m livid at my wife right now. I bought 4, 25 pound bags last March when it was half off. Come to find out, she dumped it all out when she was “organizing” our storage shed over the summer :BangHead: course we’ve not had any appreciable snow fall all winter until now and I hadn’t looked. Course there’s none to be had around town with the impending forecasts

Tomorrow, tell her the salt was her VD gift.... :D

Then she'll be as livid as you.... :mad:

I assume salt is salt.

Have you ever checked into loose, white salt (livestock salt) at your local feed store? It’s usually about $7 for a 50 lb sack around here.

This was that special "Royal Blue" salt... I guess it's better than regular salt for melting snow...

The bag says 5°, but it doesn't work at that temp.... it's better when used above 20°...

Good Morning All! This is what I get for going to bed at 7pm lol! Snow is still here, going to take some warming up and rain to get rid of this much. Took my tractor down the driveway running the grader, looks better but ain't going anywhere!!!

Good Morning All! This is what I get for going to bed at 7pm lol! Snow is still here, going to take some warming up and rain to get rid of this much. Took my tractor down the driveway running the grader, looks better but ain't going anywhere!!!

It happens. I am on a string of caint sleep. Oh well.

Daytona on today, good day to watch a race. I'll be between that and continuing on the trunk floor plan, with the help of my BIL, got the tire carrier cut out of the new panel, now more clean up to prep for weld.

Right now I'm just happy we turned the corner with regards to how much daylight. Has been staying light until at least 5:30 pm, it's looking up : )

Morning weather monitors...we're sitting at a balmy 2 outside with a -13 wind chill.
2770047_a7c85548ac22538603d551be8b207f03.jpg

-
Back