Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just passing thru, morning
98567_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ygc145Qs-KwAX-vpPLO&_nc_ht=scontent.fcae1-1.jpg

So far the time without power hasn't caused any broken water lines. People experience a temperature drop in their residences. I wonder about people at home on medical machines requiring power to keep them alive??
Some on those machines have battery back ups. But we did for my father in law, was put him on the no blackout list with REMC. If you have a legit medical reason and your doctor signs the form, anytime there is a foreseen outage, remc here will provide alternative power for you, usually in the form of a generator or battery pack. That said, it’s easy to do that for 50,000 total customers vs the millions they have down there.

Too cold in Texas and their systems weren't designed and built for subzero temps. Stuff is freezing up. Just like most of the new construction having all electric heat. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Last edited:
Good Morning
Getting ready for court. I am on jury duty this week.
upload_2021-2-17_10-10-2.jpeg

Too cold in Texas and their systems weren't designed and built for subzero temps. Stuff is freezing up. Just like most of the new construction having all electric heat. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Over 3M people in TX with baskets full of frozen eggs..

Cold out. Just had the pooper out and dumped a few more wheelbarrow loads of firewood down the basement steps. Up to 25F now on its way to 30 today. Then tomorrow another round of snow supposed to start early and go till Friday...

Well, going to get on the sheet metal on the floor.....Might be the toughest part....we will see....

Our last snow just ended an hour ago. No more snow or sub-zero weather in the extended forecast. I just came in from clearing the walk, driveway and deck. I used the leaf blower the last couple days. So cold the snow is a fine powder and the leaf blower works well. It was a long cold chitty two weeks, thinking positive...car shows!!

Our last snow just ended an hour ago. No more snow or sub-zero weather in the extended forecast. I just came in from clearing the walk, driveway and deck. I used the leaf blower the last couple days. So cold the snow is a fine powder and the leaf blower works well. It was a long cold chitty two weeks, thinking positive...car shows!!
It's been cold, but I don't know if we got below zero at all this year. Supposed to be back down to low teens Saturday, then we start warming up again

Oh boy, somebody(s) screwed up. News conference on tube right now... They gave out way to many ‘second’ doses of Moderna vaccine as ‘first’ doses. Now gonna have to push second dose schedule out a week or 2 to get everybody covered. This is just for PA, don’t know about anyplace else. Glad I got Pfizer...

A couple tacks and remove screws. Then put mockup engine and trans back in. And hope everything still fits..

20210217_092951.jpg

20210217_093019.jpg

LOL yes they are. Just came back from the pre storm runaround. Stupid crap is sold out like Imodium the kid needs. WTF?

Hey if you ship alot you may want to grab some large flat rate boxes now they just reduced the Hight on them from 8" to 6"! Bastards I guess it is easier to throw the smaller version around?

Hey if you ship alot you may want to grab some large flat rate boxes now they just reduced the Hight on them from 8" to 6"! Bastards I guess it is easier to throw the smaller version around?
Not sending much lately. I have used a lot more medium size. Found I could ship stamp albums/binders in them even though they would not fit in a large at twice the price... :wtf: Hope they didn't change. Otherwise will all be by weight. Parcel post or whatever.

I love the dam things. I have shipped rear carriers in them and manifolds in the large game box, which is still the same size as of today in the post office. 90% of the time I use the medium ones which I grabbed another pack of.

-
Back