Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lunch! Day 3 of chicken leftovers. I dont mind. Next couple days would be chicken soup.

Disassembled to clean off the surface rust...

20210217_102427.jpg

20210217_102442.jpg

We made some real German Potato salad the other day like they do in NY. Man it came out good and easy to do in about a half hour.

You can tell your in PA when.....

USPS tracking #9405508205497876661301
  • Feb 16, 2021
  • 4:38pm
  • DEPART POST OFFICE
  • KRESGEVILLE, PA 18333
  • Feb 16, 2021
  • 9:11am
  • USPS IN POSSESSION OF ITEM
  • KRESGEVILLE, PA 18333
  • Feb 14, 2021
  • 9:41pm
  • PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT USPS AWAITS ITEM
  • KUNKLETOWN, PA 18058
  • Feb 14, 2021
  • 8:48pm
  • SHIPPING LBL CREATED USPS AWAITS ITEM
  • KUNKLETOWN, PA 18058
  • Feb 14, 2021
  • 5:48pm
  • Tracking number provided

Hello All! Got a call from the powdercoat shop today, bad news, my springs evidently had pads in between the leaves, melted out. I'm kinda thinking if that's what they do that they should have known it was at least possible. Does anyone know if these springs can or should be ran like this?

Eh not sure but I’d be making them replace them

The plastic between the leaves is most likely for sound deadening as the leaves slide across each other... They will work without them, but may be a little squeaky and creaky....

But like Chris says, they should have known if that's their business... I would see if they will replace them...

The plastic between the leaves is most likely for sound deadening as the leaves slide across each other... They will work without them, but may be a little squeaky and creaky....

But like Chris says, they should have known if that's their business... I would see if they will replace them...
What worries me more is the powder coating as a pack. I know when I painted my leaf packs, the paint cracked and flaked off on the sides after a couple trips down the road. Granted that was 15 yr old me and I made even more mistakes back then but still.

Oh wow, so. Dylan just texted me, my buddy with Duke I mentioned earlier. Looks like we may be in for some rolling black outs, they’re requesting Duke find a way to reduce grid consumption here in Indiana by 20,000 to 25,000 Mw and send it to Texas.

man, this sounds cascading. Anyone remember the big North East outage a few years after 9/11? That took down the entire east coast. Having our grid system interconnected is a double edge sword, would sure be easy to screw up

That was the great blackout of 2013... I lived through it in Detroit...

The power came back just in time for me to make the Woodward Dream Cruise....

Last edited:
-
Back