Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here’s something to think about Chris, in the time you’ve spent thinking about it you could have been done with it and moved on to thinking about something else!

Here’s something to think about Chris, in the time you’ve spent thinking about it you could have been done with it and moved on to thinking about something else!
Now here’s a question for the masses, if I hone this out and the center caps don’t fit, is it a big deal to run without caps?

Now here’s a question for the masses, if I hone this out and the center caps don’t fit, is it a big deal to run without caps?
here we go again.jpg

I think a brake hone is about that size for disks. Just dont do the very end where the caps are. I am done now.

I had a set of US Slots many years ago. One of the little plastic caps didn't fit well. Two short pieces of electrical tape applied to the cap in the mating area to fill the gap did the trick.

Made it to shop. Time to get to swapping tires. 8 16 inch 10 ply tires for one ton van. Have to swap tires/rims. I dont like balancing these big ones. Its always a fight.

-
Back