Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Keith, how did you lift that in to body?
Just the opposite of how I got it out. Bottoms up!
2013-05-31-12_21_04-jpg.jpg

probably has never been truer words spoken

yeah i was wondering how that deal turned out

on a side note, I was just leaving harbor frieght when my wife's boss called, she told me to come get my wife, they sent her and several others home for the day. All having very bad, painful reactions to the Covid shot number 2 they all got yesterday afternoon. Hot and cold chills, muscles spasms and several pain on the injection arms. Supposedly "normal" but my wife says the pain hurts almost as bad as childbirth.
Which shot was it ? Give her my best !

That is how my engine is going back in, from the bottom....
One thing that would have made it easier- The cart I made to sit engine on didn't quite fit between inside the hoist legs... Would have helped if it could straddle maybe a foot

Last edited:
The second vaccine is the worst as far as reaction it seems. I don't think it is stronger or any different than the first. I should check.

One thing that would have made it easier- The cart I made to sit engine on didn't quite fit between inside the hoist legs... Would have helped if it could straddle maybe a foot
Explain? please...

Just thinking... you may need even more straddle. I have the chains around the bumper shocks. Don’t F up your bumper, but grab as far out as you can to keep hoist out of the way. Best would be overhead lift point an avoid it all together. Then its easier to move the engine into position. By the way- Did it myself

Just thinking... you may need even more straddle. I have the chains around the bumper shocks. Don’t F up your bumper, but grab as far out as you can to keep hoist out of the way. Best would be overhead lift point an avoid it all together. Then its easier to move the engine into position. By the way- Did it myself
I am thinking using portable scaffolding with a chain hoist to lift car.....

If it can handle the weight... Most of the front end weight is in the engine and front suspension, so not a lot.
I actually lifted the front of car, sans engine, trans, suspension, by hand.

If it can handle the weight... Most of the front end weight is in the engine and front suspension, so not a lot.
I made two engine dollies, a long time ago. One is under Wolfies engine, But I might not need it till I drop off engine at Carlisle...No transmission, at Rays...:BangHead:

I get working in my shop then I look around, wtf is this mess? Get so tied up making or doing whatever and wind up with tools and stuff everywhere. Time to clean up....

-
Back