Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Craig, Mitch is steering you in right direction. The color choice is key. Paint it to match something in the room and you are doomed! Paint it a color you can find parts when you drop them. Grey is a excellent choice, light shade. One thing I know for sure is if you are telling yourself I will go head and move in then do the floor later..... You will never do the floor! Do it now!

The only draw back I have had is if it is not textured with sand or whatever they now use it is slick with water and oil. But a breeze to clean up and no staining the concrete.

Craig, Mitch is steering you in right direction. The color choice is key. Paint it to match something in the room and you are doomed! Paint it a color you can find parts when you drop them. Grey is a excellent choice, light shade. One thing I know for sure is if you are telling yourself I will go head and move in then do the floor later..... You will never do the floor! Do it now!
Oh I know paint it on day one.

We wrote up the offer last night PITA!! A lot of discussion happened last night. We are so lucky the seller didn't list it and we had first chance at it. Didn't want to piss her off so gave her a very nice offer. She's still under market value and with the garage its a great deal for us.

We wrote up the offer last night PITA!! A lot of discussion happened last night. We are so lucky the seller didn't list it and we had first chance at it. Didn't want to piss her off so gave her a very nice offer. She's still under market value and with the garage its a great deal for us.
Super congrats Craig, just a beautiful home and shop.

Here are some garage pics. The lower wall is concrete. Dirt level on the other side is that high. Think semi been on three sides I had a pic of the wall running across the floor but it disappeared. The second pic you can kind of see it to the left. We checked not load bearing. The last one is the attic area.

448D5EE4-B50B-45EF-8A0C-C09943DBDCB5.jpeg

9E514809-1433-4486-9ED6-CD903F104640.jpeg

9AA0BAE8-7FE7-4A7C-B615-9C6D49161BBB.jpeg

D605D81E-0326-4250-91C8-9107D2FC7162.jpeg

4634BDC7-9394-49B8-BE04-0878E23082A7.jpeg

If it does not have them yet put in LED bulbs in the ceiling lights, what a world of difference.

So what are your plans for it? I know your not like mine doing whatever in it like paint and body work.

If it does not have them yet put in LED bulbs in the ceiling lights, what a world of difference.
Those little ones you see 12 feet away don't do a lot/ I'll save them for around the lift and work bench.

So what are your plans for it? I know your not like mine doing whatever in it like paint and body work.
Piddle with the cars keep them at the quality they are etc... Be able to have truck, trailer, and cars under one roof. Right now its three different locations. Local buddy wants to bring their classic over and work on it using the lift they can.

Just popped in to say have a good day everyone, and yes LED lights are a must do, just like the floor, my floor didn't get done.

Have a good one

-
Back