Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok, all caught up on back reading and work is done for the week.... :thumbsup:

Ready for the weekend!!! :D

Heard back from Doctor. Follow up visit to solidify the plan next Tuesday morning. Guess we will see.

Or do it with AutoCAD....
There’s an online free software you can use to sample a garage layout. Has tool benches, air compressors all sorts of shop tools. I’ll see if I can the link. It’s like FBJ metal buildings if I remember right

So i did bring buddys truck into shop. I looked inside. I cannot remember a single thing i did or left to do. There is a lot of wires dangling in there. Needs to get done.

So good news, I found a pair of 5/16 inch wheel spacers at Autozone, they solve my problem and let me run the center caps after all. Now I get to find a 3.25 inch long wheel stud somewhere.

Last edited:
Summit maybe.
The longest they have with the knurl diameter I need is 3.0. Which would get me to the end of the lug nuts but I wouldn’t have any thread exposed. Need at least three threads exposed to be safe.

The longest they have with the knurl diameter I need is 3.0. Which would get me to the end of the lug nuts but I wouldn’t have any thread exposed. Need at least three threads exposed to be safe.
Use acorn lug nuts and you won’t have any threads exposed. :rolleyes:

upload_2021-2-26_19-27-41.png

-
Back