Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I need to get moving but dont feel like it had a down hard day yesterday and should play catch up but it is so nice and quiet here when she is asleep!

Life goes on! The sun is shining and I am going to have a good Friday. Starting some Ham and bean soup for the weekend. I also have a turkey breast to go on the rotisserie in the Emeril.

Looks like I got a full box of 1930's cores in yesterday now to figure out what they are. I tell you what I have never gotten burned form Craigslist YET!

th?id=OIP.jpg
French Roast Friday now. :lol:

Last cup of coffee. Going to get busy doing something. May be go over and fire up the cars today.

First appointment done. Next is noisy belt idler and a p/s leak. Then i think i will drag buddy’s truck in and spend the weekend on wiring and see if i can crank it up. Have to get the hvac guy to stop in and evac/fill the system. Rest of work on Fargo can wait.

Doing to do some rewiring on bulkhead connector, get the high Amp. connection out if it.... I replaced the connectors when I rebuild the dash, a few 100 miles ago. And the connection is already showing signs of getting hot....What did the TAXI option use?

Went over to the storage garage and started the 66. Not much cranking and it fired up. The Swinger needed a little more battery. I need to put a Tender on it. It has a Mopar reproduction battery with the 2 small 12 volt cells inside the case. It will discharge over the winter.

-
Back