Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:realcrazy:
I get lured there every so often, LOTs of crazy going on in there....:BangHead:
Like the time they jumped all over you and talked **** about you and I even jumped in and backed you, then that was like gas on the fires how dare a conservative say a liberal leaning guy is a good guy

If they are joking they better shut their traps. That's just stucking Fupid!
I almost asked if he had installed the shield between the starter gear teeth and the flywheel teeth to make sure the grease didn’t spray everywhere but thought better of it

I think we made Craigs mind explode. Some thing so simple right?:rofl:
No didn't scare me. This isn't a daily work shop like yours. I need a few of the things you named off start there and buy and add as I need it. Have lots of room and will make sure I start with lots of outlets and a couple three or four 220v's.

No didn't scare me. This isn't a daily work shop like yours. I need a few of the things you named off start there and buy and add as I need it. Have lots of room and will make sure I start with lots of outlets and a couple three or four 220v's.
Lots and lots of lights. And then more lights. And when you think that’s enough, add more lights.

did I mention you need lots of lights?

I will probably go back to work, just to get away! LOL
A couple months ago my bride gave me the mandatory two year warning that she was going to retire, followed by the part-time lawyer job, and two state organization boards she'd be working on. Oh ok gee retire that'd be great. It sounds like I won't see her until supper time.

It’s okay have a beer and watch and laugh
I need something stronger than that. Look out, I got paid for jury duty today. Ted and I are going shopping later and sampling after. I have a long list.

View attachment 1715697748

20201211_145019.jpg

A couple months ago my bride gave me the mandatory two year warning that she was going to retire, followed by the part-time lawyer job, and two state organization boards she'd be working on. Oh ok gee retire that'd be great. It sounds like I won't see her until supper time.
We can only hope! LOL
:rofl:

We finally got a call for beef and pork from a local guy we drive by on the way into town. Now have 1/2 pork butchering in April and 1/4 beef in March. I'm looking at cut sheet for pork, haven't bought one in a while, trying to decide what cuts, how much we want cured etc. Still need to get a medium sized freezer for the garage.

Really been doing some dumb dumbs with my automotive lift lately. Couple days ago tried to top off hydraulic oil with lift up, I was amazed at how much fluid it was taking.....enter siphon. Then today finally got my zerk fittings installed on all of the sheeve pulleys, Bendpak didn't have it anywhere in my instructions and I overlooked it (had other spare parts not needed/used such as shims etc.). At least when I screwed them in there was SOME grease in there but I'm sure it would have been easier on it to be lubed from day one.

When we were in high school my brother and I worked at a 10 minute oil change place... a guy came in once and asked my brother to grease his brake pads because they were squealing... My brother refused... :realcrazy:

He should have shot em full of oil lol!

-
Back