Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got ya. Compressor, work bench and lift. Also plenty of outlets, I dont see any in the pics. 220/3 is a plus if it is affordable for the lift.

Next thing ya know Craig is going to be hitting us all up for how to organize his new shop. I have always been proactive so here are some shop design hints for ya Craig. As you well know every good shop has a bar, how you stock it is critical. Keep the single malts close with a fair representation from Scotland, but in an effort to show world peace you will need a good selection of tequilas as well. A couple of Ryes and the obligatory Kentucky Bourbon to round it out. And mustn’t forget our Scandinavian friends so good Vodka is a must. Then there is the beer fridge, a kegerator is best but then your buddies will never leave, so I would suggest a fridge big enough for a wide selection from Coronas to oatmeal stouts. And please ensure you have an ice maker for those of us that need a cube now and again. Keep in mind your bar has to have a nice hidden secure spot to place your 45 in case you need to repel boarders! Once you have the bar sorted out, well ya can’t sip a toddy without some good jams in the background put your speakers up high and all 360 degrees. We like surround sound. Make sure there is a curvy scantily clad creature draped over a Mopar telling you what day it is so that we know when to go home. Hang that in an appropriate location by the bar. Of course you will need a flag somewhere, which one of course is up to you. I always lean towards an eagle globe and anchor but you do you! Please ensure there is a big screen and comfy chairs strategically placed, recliners are best in the event we decide to take a nap watching you work. I think that about covers it other than the unimportant incidental type stuff, like tool box’s, lighting, benches, outlets, welder, your two post lift. All that stuff, just put it in however ya can around the bar. Hope this helps

Next thing ya know Craig is going to be hitting us all up for how to organize his new shop. I have always been proactive so here are some shop design hints for ya Craig. As you well know every good shop has a bar, how you stock it is critical. Keep the single malts close with a fair representation from Scotland, but in an effort to show world peace you will need a good selection of tequilas as well. A couple of Ryes and the obligatory Kentucky Bourbon to round it out. And mustn’t forget our Scandinavian friends so good Vodka is a must. Then there is the beer fridge, a kegerator is best but then your buddies will never leave, so I would suggest a fridge big enough for a wide selection from Coronas to oatmeal stouts. And please ensure you have an ice maker for those of us that need a cube now and again. Keep in mind your bar has to have a nice hidden secure spot to place your 45 in case you need to repel boarders! Once you have the bar sorted out, well ya can’t sip a toddy without some good jams in the background put your speakers up high and all 360 degrees. We like surround sound. Make sure there is a curvy scantily clad creature draped over a Mopar telling you what day it is so that we know when to go home. Hang that in an appropriate location by the bar. Of course you will need a flag somewhere, which one of course is up to you. I always lean towards an eagle globe and anchor but you do you! Please ensure there is a big screen and comfy chairs strategically placed, recliners are best in the event we decide to take a nap watching you work. I think that about covers it other than the unimportant incidental type stuff, like tool box’s, lighting, benches, outlets, welder, your two post lift. All that stuff, just put it in however ya can around the bar. Hope this helps
Well if all works out the sellers frig from the house will go to the shop, so there is a start. And last summer, I won the big door price at a car show four nice shop stereo speakers. I'll work on the rest, especially the scantly clad thing.

TP Tools I think are the most affordable for a blaster for quality. Make sure the compressor can keep up with it also. Sucks half way through and waiting for it to build up again. TP is at Carlisle and sell the demos off right there for good deals. Just have to get it home.
Skat Cat Slant Top Series (34"W) Trigger Cabinets - TP Tools & Equipment

Did someone say TP????

TP 03.jpg

Dang still talking about cabinets. I haven't been on since yesterday morning and you were talking cabinets then.

By the was you need to have bed space for everyone when we do a Kansas Move in day!

Dang still talking about cabinets. I haven't been on since yesterday morning and you were talking cabinets then.

By the was you need to have bed space for everyone when we do a Kansas Move in day!
If you'd bunk with Karl and Ray we can make it work. :eek:

Craig look at thos large HF bottom toolboxes if you need one. I am seriously thinking of getting one they are really well made.
64446_W3.jpg

Nice it started raining out and I have to get that tire of the firechicken! Man this sucks I prob have to use the forks on the tractor just to lift it so I can get a jack under it on a board!!!!!! Did I ever say I hate that car!

-
Back