Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
However, I have been sick for almost two weeks now. Swam in the pool and ingested water. Pretty sure I got a micro bacteria infection. Like a really bad head cold, draining to the lungs. No high temp, no loss of taste or smell. Not Covid. But with me coughing a lot, the locals are terrified of me. LOL

Do they have any requirement to wear masks or distance?
They have been following Covid guidelines. No infections in my city of Vinh Long. Truth is, they have been wearing masked for years here. Usually when they drive the motorbike, in traffic. Was a little surprised when I saw that for the first time, 4 years ago...

They have been following Covid guidelines. No infections in my city of Vinh Long. Truth is, they have been wearing masked for years here. Usually when they drive the motorbike, in traffic. Was a little surprised when I saw that for the first time, 4 years ago...
Yep, saw that before. For the exhaust?

Coffee is on!! Looks like I'm first again here States side, where people are actually suppose to be asleep...ugh!!

2770047_315e682ff6e71ef81cf2bb05f6035521.jpg

For the group a question...with this new house comes some acres.
I will be purchasing a zero turn mower, probably a 60" deck.
Any suggestions with one you might of owned or knew about??
I'm leaning towards a JD.

Morning
Craig JD is really expensive on parts. I kind of wish I bought a Kubota. How many acres you talking about to mow?

Was going to say you might want a bucket but just two you should not need one. Look into the simplicity one a few friends have one and love it. JD your really paying for the name no real advantages. New Holland makes good equipment also. Tons of options. Figures you get the house and the lawn will need to be cut!

A friend has a side mowing business for years. He rides a Grasshopper zero turn.

Was going to say you might want a bucket but just two you should not need one. Look into the simplicity one a few friends have one and love it. JD your really paying for the name no real advantages. New Holland makes good equipment also. Tons of options. Figures you get the house and the lawn will need to be cut!
I don't have to mow it yet. I have a JD mower here at the current house small but does the job. New house has some slope in areas and the small one would take some time to get that job done. Not to mention lots of trees.

-
Back