Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Inverse color burn. The color receptors in your eyes become saturated after you stare at the negative color image and when you look away to a neutral background, the colors in the saturated receptors flip to the opposite spectrum making you see a full color positive image momentarily.
I guess I've had too much too drink.. All I saw was sheep in a green field..

Ceiling is done. After a lot of prep, painting was the easy part. Did a first coat on just the patches. Cut in and one heavy coat over the whole thing. Almost dry and looks good. I did have one last 'extra' beforehand. Cleaned up the ceiling fan. Took the blades off. Think I might reverse them to have the woodgrain down instead of plain white.
Wife didn't like the woodgrain option. But she managed to clean the blades up till they were white again. So, gotta go put them up. Walls are almost ready for paint. Probably get the first coat on tomorrow morning.

Rant......Have a 65 inch curved screen Samsung smart TV. Subscribed to CBS all access for years. Well, they change that to Paramount plus. Guess what. That app will not work on my 2017, paid 4Grand, TV!!!!! WTF!! not compatible......Canceled my service......Assholes....65 inch TV, no way replacing
just checked, still 2 grand to replace....

Last edited:
Rant......Have a 65 inch curved screen Samsung smart TV. Subscribed to CBS all access for years. Well, they change that to Paramount plus. Guess what. That app will not work on my 2017, paid 4Grand, TV!!!!! WTF!! not compatible......Canceled my service......Assholes....65 inch TV, no way replacing
just checked, still 2 grand to replace....
Really? No software updates for tv? Tv not so smart.

Inverse color burn. The color receptors in your eyes become saturated after you stare at the negative color image and when you look away to a neutral background, the colors in the saturated receptors flip to the opposite spectrum making you see a full color positive image momentarily.
Should I worry that my eyes refused to be tricked? Did not work on me.

2:30 in the afternoon here. Sitting out by the pool enjoying a cold beer and a cigar. Just had a real nice professional massage here at the house. Yes real massage, no happy ending. This little girl comes here and does it for us. Her hands are as strong as mine. Cheap too. $15 US for an hour each, both, me and my GF. Third time the masseuse has been here in two weeks. Lovin' it.....

Morning MOPAR peeps. It's Monday, and that's all I'll say. :rolleyes:

Is it a holiday today?? Where you all at?? Better get up and going, or you could be late to something.:D

Midnight our time, it's 5:17 AM here for me. You musta meant midnight your time.

Afternoon/evening over there
Almost 6pm here. Going out to a friend's restaurant...
PXL_20210319_104332255.jpg

G’Day!
Another nice day.
28 degrees and going up to 40,but calm and sunny.

-
Back