Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So so so much nicer

480AA2BF-EB6F-49DB-B26B-565387EF3A6A.jpeg

D61FF60C-CCFC-4212-8B12-67667A6B96C2.jpeg

6035953C-9181-4152-970D-792EA2FC7521.jpeg

Looking good. The fact that you're building it, not buying it, is a reward unto its self
Thanks Ray. That’s what I keep telling myself. Lol I’ve got a bit more fitting and touch ups before I can fully weld this in but I’m very happy with how this turned out. Should have done this from the start

I tell ya what, I’m never using harbor freight cut off wheel again. Just had a brand new, fresh out of package one explode in mid air without touching anything. All I did was hit the trigger and it came a part. Rated for 12000 rpm. My cut off wheel spins 9,000. Took the wheel into my chest, thru the leather welding jacket. Feels like a bunch of tiny frozen paint balls hitting ya.

Got replacement wheel today. You know, for the replacement. Guess what. Same as the second wheel. 1/4 inch difference back spacing. So going to keep the two wrong wheels. They match. And send back the wheel that matches the back ones. The correct ones. Then the rear will match and the front will match. But front will not match the rear. Got it?:realcrazy::BangHead::bs_flag:

I tell ya what, I’m never using harbor freight cut off wheel again. Just had a brand new, fresh out of package one explode in mid air without touching anything. All I did was hit the trigger and it came a part. Rated for 12000 rpm. My cut off wheel spins 9,000. Took the wheel into my chest, thru the leather welding jacket. Feels like a bunch of tiny frozen paint balls hitting ya.
Ouch

Got replacement wheel today. You know, for the replacement. Guess what. Same as the second wheel. 1/4 inch difference back spacing. So going to keep the two wrong wheels. They match. And send back the wheel that matches the back ones. The correct ones. Then the rear will match and the front will match. But front will not match the rear. Got it?:realcrazy::BangHead::bs_flag:

So dressing up your car with mismatched wheels will make it a cross dresser?????

Are they the same style? Or two different wheels completely

Told ya grass hopper!
914fgePkG3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

yeah. Lots of little welts is all the damage done but thankfully I always wear that jacket and a face shield with them death wheels
Walter. I just shredded one. It did not blow apart but chewed up as i was cutting a bolt,and the bolt moved. I can dress the disc against a piece of hard steel and keep using it. They cut so well, and at $4.00 apiece i dont care. I buy a box of 25 at a time.

Same wheel, just a different back spacing. .25 different, they claim they are the same....

-
Back