Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Inside the heating part, not the water.......:thumbsup:
So it’s more like an hors de oeuvres cooker!

09641EF1-D04F-4204-93CC-D442A66C16C6.jpeg

That project is finally done! Just need to test the brakes, which typically suck for this era of chevy trucks. Rear brakes barely work at any time.

Good morning everyone. Keeping busy cleaning up and shredding old boxes of paperwork and receipts. Will be so happy to have all this crap gone.

So took heater apart, My landscape contractor put a post for a timer right in the way to get the heater apart!!! In concrete. Was a lot more difficult then it shroud have been. 3 Rats in there, all crispy. AND a huge nest. Cleaned it all out, inspected the entire heater for more rodents, reassembled it, still same problem, sans the foul smelling smoke. Needs a new Flame sensor, Thermocouple. Ordered it......

This was my car. The two guys are brothers. Steve and Rene. I know. He got a lot of **** for his name.... In Orange County. We used to hang out. I posted on Facebook and just found it......id get on it and after the run door would not open. Body twist. Climb out the window get the floor jack straighten it up....

Last edited:
79 Ranchero in shop.
Bunch of electrical trouble. Ran it a couple minutes inside,not long at all. Now i feel like crap. So im quitting for the day.

-
Back