Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes replacing booster and master on Wonder Womans Valcalade.
You know the car she decided she won't drive.
Unable to post pics.
Keep getting a security error. hit refresh and post again.
That setup you got is top notch....:thumbsup: I have the same on my 66. Dart.

Yes replacing booster and master on Wonder Womans Valcalade.
You know the car she decided she won't drive.
Unable to post pics.
Keep getting a security error. hit refresh and post again.
That setup can be raised a lot more then factory. The slotted mounting holes....

So try pics again.
Old covers.
New to me covers.
Old and new master and booster

20210403_153356.jpg

Nissan serviced. Cam sensor done. Cleaned windshield. And steering wheel.
Replaced axle seal in my gmc,it actually split. Go figure.

and now Fargo is in shop for a couple days. Time to finish it up.
Next week will be replacing wheel bearings in the kid’s car.

Question for TJ. Audi q5. Electric parking brake. Why can't you change the pads by running the car and releasing the parking brake? Why do you need special scan tool?

I’m starting to get the inkling that the days of fresh metal stamping like AMD are nearly over. I was talking to the lady that owns Stephens performance a couple months back and she said metal sales have slowed to the lowest point they’ve had and a lot of stuff is being discontinued. Especially A Body stuff. Her exact words were, “Get while you can because while it’s produced now, doesn’t mean it will be next month”

Question for TJ. Audi q5. Electric parking brake. Why can't you change the pads by running the car and releasing the parking brake? Why do you need special scan tool?
The brake pistons need to retract fully to replace pads. Its done with a command from the abs module. You may be able to command it from settings in the dash display. Consult the owner’s manual. It may state it needs to serviced by a trained technician.
And i would hazard a guess most audi owners are not diy-ers. So that feature may not be available to you. it is in the caddy’s but far easier to do it with my scan tool.

Many, many years ago I went with the almost ex to a physic.
Her call. Actually a lot of what the woman said came true,but she lost me when she asked if we wanted a past lives reading.
Eileen did and this woman gives her like 3 past lives.
When she said she was a very wealthy woman in San Francisco in the 1860 to 1890 time frame. I asked if she could tell us her name.
She asked why, and I said to look up her current desendants.
With a puzzled look she said why would that matter.
I said because she's back, and wants her stuff.

:( No work on the car this weekend. Probably won’t be much the next few weeks with the new baby. I did sneak a few small things home to work on, mostly some small brackets and doo dads for the engine bay.

-
Back