Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Took apart vacuum wiper motor. Maybe i effed it up worse. I dunno. Got 2 more. Hope i can get 1 to work.

About 24 hrs from now I was sposed to be in my GP's office with my sleeve rolled up to get shot. Yeah that J&J shot. They just called to offer me more options at a later date due to their concern about the recent findings about the J&J vaccine.

About 24 hrs from now I was sposed to be in my GP's office with my sleeve rolled up to get shot. Yeah that J&J shot. They just called to offer me more options at a later date due to their concern about the recent findings about the J&J vaccine.
Seems the military has only been getting the J and J shot....At least here....

Well i dont know if the vacuum motor will work once i install it.

Well got two bales of Barley straw. Whopping $8, that's good for a year of no algae in the pond!!

dean (2).gif

Seems the military has only been getting the J and J shot....At least here....
And the VA will deny it until X amount die off and it saves quadzillions! Oh wait that's right the military's is not responsible for side effects of injections and neither is the manufacturer either since it is given by the military! Just ask me how I know that........

Last edited:
Ordered lift gate struts yesterday on E bay. I have them already. Less then 24 hours....From AZ wrecking yard....

So wiper motor is a bust. So i have to pull one out of parts truck. Darnitall...

The new
They arent much money, why not buy new?
the new replacement do not mount the same. Works on car it was designed for but clearance problems on dart the bottom mount is different. Does not stick out far enough. If I had to I could do some rethinking and get them to work...

Last edited:
:BangHead:Ugh another kick in the nuts. Job future starting to look sketchy. What the f do I have to do to break this fing luck.

:BangHead:Ugh another kick in the nuts. Job future starting to look sketchy. What the f do I have to do to break this fing luck.
I take a broom start at the furthest area from the front door. Go room to room with the broom in a sweeping motion. Closing the doors behind me then I continue to the front door and sweep to outside and close the door.
Its all in your head , but it works.
Forgot hold the broom overhead. You need that cloud over you out the foor.

Im baffled. 18” vacuum, left motor running on fender for 20 minutes. Its weak. Like it has a large leak. It doesent seem to leak. Think i will submerge it in water and give it a pressure test.

-
Back