Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Must have done something wrong. Used all the bolts I took off

20210413_170202.jpg

Im baffled. 18” vacuum, left motor running on fender for 20 minutes. Its weak. Like it has a large leak. It doesent seem to leak. Think i will submerge it in water and give it a pressure test.
Clearances might be bad.....

Im baffled. 18” vacuum, left motor running on fender for 20 minutes. Its weak. Like it has a large leak. It doesent seem to leak. Think i will submerge it in water and give it a pressure test.
What about the right motor?:lol:

Not my current boat! The other boat a spent a number of years on as Chief engineer. Capsized and partially sunk today. I am hearing everyone is accounted for. Also other vessels are capsized, dont know why or how. Boat was the Seacor Power

Not my current boat! The other boat a spent a number of years on as Chief engineer. Capsized and partially sunk today. I am hearing everyone is accounted for. Also other vessels are capsized, dont know why or how. Boat was the Seacor Power
:eek:

The transistor kit PN 2875012. Think they came on 68 Hemi Dart/Cuda .

Basically the hoy grail of dual point ignition, NOS also,, Used boxes only go over a grand.

Funeral today? Try to take it easy man.

The transistor kit PN 2875012. Think they came on 68 Hemi Dart/Cuda .

Basically the hoy grail of dual point ignition, NOS also,, Used boxes only go over a grand.

Funeral today? Try to take it easy man.
The dreaded day of my greedy relatives coming in today, public viewing this afternoon, funeral tomorrow morning. If I make it thru the next two days emotionally, I’ll be surprised.

we got permission, the model 60 we restored and just got fully tuned up and running like new the Thursday before he died will be lead to the cemetery for burial. Means so much to have been able to pull off that in a weeks time.

I am very glad you did that for him I am sure it meant allot to him!
Oh for sure. He got to see it running too before he died. Just didn’t get a chance to drive it. Couldn’t get on it cause of his hip.

I am gad those days are over, but also kind of miss it also. Wife wants a grandkid really bad. Danny does not want kids at all.

-
Back