Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Went yard sailing. Mostly just driving around, since people suck at posting signs and taking them down. Most were duds. Found one in middle of nowhere. looked like they pushed all there junk to the edge of the road. Didn't even stop.. lol I did find 2 sales out of at least 7 posted. Spent $1 on some led boards to try to fix Mae's inflatable penguin that is really dim. Was a nice day for a cruze anyway. Amazing how many back roads I have never or rarely been on. Most follow a creek or a ridge, or...

Stop by on your way through...

I'm only 22 miles inside IL from the IN border... (12 miles on the highway, 10 off of it...)

I'll treat you guys to some ice cream cones...

Would love to Karl, but I am about 7 hours north of Chicago in Houghton, MI for my boy.

Screenshot_20210501-135300_Maps.jpg

Deli/restaurant on way to work has a big sign out front. Usually has daily special up. Last couple weeks using as a ‘help wanted’ sign. Today it says ‘Weekly stimulus checks apply within’. LOL

What hotel is everyone staying at for MITP? I know Craig is a scratch due to new house build. It is getting close enough I better get me a hotel. The Demon is running and all good in Fargo.

Holiday Inn Lake Elmo.

Hampton Oakdale/Woodbury Oakdale, MN for us. I believe it is close to the other guys

Well today was interesting. Had to stop this young PFC driving this really nice BMW. Post CSM made me go hunt him down because the CSM didn’t see a license plate on the car. So I find the kid. It’s a 2017 BMW 430i coupe that the kid bought brand new somehow in August 2017... kid never once ever registered it or put insurance on it, yet it has a lien on the title to some bank. Post CSM says the car is impounded until the registration is current. So we get the kid to the BMV. Due to unpaid sales tax, excise tax and other fees(totaling close to 1600 bucks in late fees and tax penalties), he ended up paying close to 4K dollars today....

Was a good day, finished fuel pump, customer’s happy.
Buddy’s picup had a brake line rust through. Guess which one-
The one from abs unit on frame to passenger front wheel.
I picked up lines totalling 130 inches in length. I cut one flare off to change a fitting and it was perfect length. That doesent happen often.

Oh, and buddy’s cousin was using my wood turning lathe. He made 2 rolling pins.

Would love to Karl, but I am about 7 hours north of Chicago in Houghton, MI for my boy.

View attachment 1715731457

I looked it up after I posted thinking you were going to lower Michigan, and you're going to the Upper Peninsula Michigan... You're going north, not south...

Watch out for the youpers...

Wow have you guys seen the prices of Fitech vs Holley lately?!?

Freakin prices for anything have gotten out of hand.....
Fitech system basic kit(no fuel pump)that only supports 400 Hp is 999.00 from Summit. Holley Sniper 650 hp basic kit(no fuel pump) is 1019.99 from summit. Add in the fuel pump kits and the Holley is cheaper

-
Back