Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not a problem, didn’t know how many sets to send. Have more. Just Colorado though.

Good deal, thought I would send regular and collector series to have something different.

Good Evening Mopar Mainstreamers !!!!
Just came back from the grocery store, with a cart full of stuff. $80 USD. Can't do that in America. :lol:
Forgot to take pics...

Morning and I'm up...finally. Nothing like working your *** off all day, you sure sleep well at night.
One big accomplishment was the guy showed up with help for the oak roll top desk.
That thing was really heavy, barely fit through the doors on the way out, but it's GONE!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm thinking a dog for the new place in fact the wife is insisting I have a do. I always thought a lab was the way to go. But then you look a Hemi and she does it all..tough decision.
Clearly I am partial but both breeds are excellent choices
Both shed although win to GSDs as I think they shed more then any other animal on earth. Guest friendly goes to Labs as they have never met a stranger. Eating habits and over all neat and tidy goes to GSDs. Labs are notoriously speed eaters with zero regard to anything else around them including their own figure. Destructive capabilities when left alone win to Labs, leave a GSD alone and bored and there is simply no telling what you will get. They must have a job and be stimulated both mentally and physically. A lab might chew a shoe or two but then take a nap. Constant companion win GSD they have to be beside their human all the time. While labs are certainly protective there is simply no comparison, win to GSD. We have had both and while we have certainly no regrets over our labs I am now to the point I will never have anything but GSDs moving forward. Yes they take more effort and energy to raise and keep but the reward of a great dog is immeasurable. We have had a lot of great dogs of all breeds and mix’s. Most all have been rescue hounds of one kind or another. From stock dogs to labs to Weimaraner to GSD to just plain farm mutts of indistinguishable origins. You just can’t beat a good dog for a loyal companion regardless of breed. Apologies to all you cat folks!

Good Morning All! Drive by for me, off to work. Nice cannonball and can opener there Mitch, think he got the idea!

Clearly I am partial but both breeds are excellent choices
Both shed although win to GSDs as I think they shed more then any other animal on earth. Guest friendly goes to Labs as they have never met a stranger. Eating habits and over all neat and tidy goes to GSDs. Labs are notoriously speed eaters with zero regard to anything else around them including their own figure. Destructive capabilities when left alone win to Labs, leave a GSD alone and bored and there is simply no telling what you will get. They must have a job and be stimulated both mentally and physically. A lab might chew a shoe or two but then take a nap. Constant companion win GSD they have to be beside their human all the time. While labs are certainly protective there is simply no comparison, win to GSD. We have had both and while we have certainly no regrets over our labs I am now to the point I will never have anything but GSDs moving forward. Yes they take more effort and energy to raise and keep but the reward of a great dog is immeasurable. We have had a lot of great dogs of all breeds and mix’s. Most all have been rescue hounds of one kind or another. From stock dogs to labs to Weimaraner to GSD to just plain farm mutts of indistinguishable origins. You just can’t beat a good dog for a loyal companion regardless of breed. Apologies to all you cat folks!
Well said John. The little Monster slept for an hour, now back to full blast chasing around Sophie and Gunnar. They’re looking at me with that how do you turn this thing off look.

Been raining most off the night here, little **** don’t like going out in the rain to do her business. Think I’ll get some coffee started for when the little woman gets up.

So after much thought and discussion, I let my brother buy my grandfathers truck from the estate. It simply came down to economics. It was appraised at near full retail, which is what who ever buys it has to pay per the attorney, no family discounts. But it needs dang near a full restoration. It’s solid but it needs new paint, tires, brakes, brake lines, injection pump is going out, number 5 injector needs rebuilt which means rebuilding them all, and the tappets need replaced. Fuel tank is cracked, can’t fill up more than half a tank or it leaks out. Needs new clutch soon, limited slip is clunking in the dana 80, that’s a grand.

basically, it’s gonna cost 8-10k to make it safe to drive not counting paint.
So I passed on it.

Morning!
Not a great day, but not the worst.
Chevelle gets master cylinder,and some electrical issues to sort through. Have to drop gas tank and see if sender is bad or wiring is pinched. Dead short. Better do the right thing and drain tank.

Coffee is done, monster fell asleep again, and I hear stirring in the back room.

Good morning all. More siding to install, more measurments, ordering, coffee roasting, shipping, parts finding, etc. Going to be a good day.

-
Back