Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Beautiful 80+ day here. I gave Cinnamon her first wash of the year. Was just about to take a ride and Mae wanted to go down to 'the farm' and get some plants. So I said, that's fine, lets take the Duster. The front lot was full and someone flagged me through to park around back. As I turn the corner I see an old Mopar! (shoot me now, didn't get pics) Anyway, she goes to look at plants and I go to check out the car. 66 Signet vert. Owner comes around back (saw me drive in) - Tells me he bought the thing an hour earlier! Talk about timing. Project car, but all there and roadworthy as it sits. I asked him what engine? and he's like "I don't know, I just liked the car" LOL. Popped the hood and it's an 8. What were they stock? Although it could be a transplant...

Beautiful 80+ day here. I gave Cinnamon her first wash of the year. Was just about to take a ride and Mae wanted to go down to 'the farm' and get some plants. So I said, that's fine, lets take the Duster. The front lot was full and someone flagged me through to park around back. As I turn the corner I see an old Mopar! (shoot me now, didn't get pics) Anyway, she goes to look at plants and I go to check out the car. 66 Signet vert. Owner comes around back (saw me drive in) - Tells

me he bought the thing an hour earlier! Talk about timing. Project car, but all

there and roadworthy as it sits. I asked him what engine? and he's like "I don't know, I just liked the car" LOL. Popped the hood and it's an 8. What were they stock? Although it could be a transplant...

My 64 is a transplant 318, 4sp..
Runs fine not afraid to drive it anywhere.
Shame you didn't get picks. Auto bucket seat car??

Cinnamon ran good other than the vibrations and stuff I have come to accept as normal. Feul gauge is now not working at all. Hope just ground, but it was not reading right before. Also I thought my turn signal worked going for plants, but then went to the grocery and it didn't. I tried 4way and left side lit on dash, but seemed fast. Probably just flasher and or bulb(s). Will have to investigate. Also need to get at the fan control in dash I never checked after it getting hot last year. Little troubleshooting to do in my spare time. LOL

As I bought it for Tina, she does want it.
So I decided to keep it. Cool car
Changed the hood Tim brought out last September.

20200208_073200.jpg

20200208_073303.jpg

20210426_200303.jpg

Well, you guys were a bunch of chatty Kathy's. Caught up. Good afternoon all.........

Do spent 5 hours discussing and figuring and cutting and welding. But we got the bin handler concept pretty much beat. These are 4 foot square totes on casters that need to be dumped with forks on a tractor. Tractor forks only go vertical so it needs to go beyond that to empty and not drop off forks and fall into container. Its like a sea can with a mesh top that opens.

Started working on some of my Duster problems. Was able to change a couple bulbs in the cluster and now everything flashes on the 4 ways, but seems too fast. Probably change that flasher, but that's a minor issue (I think). I had a couple spare used turn flashers. Swapped in and did not make a diff. No turn signals at all. Not sure what else there is besides the switch... Also tried to get to the fan switch Mutha F@#%!!! Got the ash tray dropped and the radio hanging by its wires. Then te 3 nuts to drop the heater control... Fun Fun :BangHead: Got them and it was getting dark. another day...

Evening everyone, the day hath come. Lots of sleepless nights ahead of me. The other knuckle heads are a nervous wreck also.

EDD7C453-1022-4CC3-8626-43E6FEF7E09C.jpeg

9B0EC9A9-A01B-44E6-90E5-366AF95461B2.jpeg

8B172C5F-71C4-4505-9006-3FE17A465D81.jpeg

I'm thinking a dog for the new place, in fact the wife is insisting I get a dog. I always thought a lab was the way to go. But then you look at Hemi and she does it all..tough decision.

Last edited:
-
Back